Ruben gets his score!

bud, your screen name happens to be the name of a korean boy band. you can make fun of SLU all you want, but the facts are in that your "great ss601" is a pretty gay name.

Tee,

These kids parents pay a lot of money to attend SLU. Why you are targeting this bunch I really don't know? If you continue to pick on these kids I'm going to ask the moderators to ban you from this board!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bud, your screen name happens to be the name of a korean boy band. you can make fun of SLU all you want, but the facts are in that your "great ss601" is a pretty gay name.

TEE, I had to check it out once you said that. The site is absolutely hilarious - "Everlasting Dream, Neverland" is the greeting on the homepage. I have to assume he took the name on purpose in honor of the band. And just so everyone has reference to who SS601 really is, look no further:

http://www.ss601.com/

Posted Image

TEE, I had to check it out once you said that. The site is absolutely hilarious - "Everlasting Dream, Neverland" is the greeting on the homepage. I have to assume he took the name on purpose in honor of the band. And just so everyone has reference to who SS601 really is, look no further:

Posted Image

is the one in the front with the white tight sweatshirt jacket "our" 601 guy?

Posted Image

Tee and Pistol,

I'm on your mind that much where you surf the net trying find out who I am? WOW! I honestly didn't know I had THAT much of an effect on you guys. I knew that I was becoming the MAIN voice of this board, but good grief!!! Now you want to bash these innocent SLU students.

Tee and Pistol,

I'm on your mind that much where you surf the net trying find out who I am? WOW! I honestly didn't know I had THAT much of an effect on you guys. I knew that I was becoming the MAIN voice of this board, but good grief!!! Now you want to bash these innocent SLU students.

whats news have you annonced. Oh yeah, that three of our guys wouldnt qualify. Now it looks like all three brobably will.

Tee and Pistol,

YES! You are on my mind that much! So much that I have posters of you on my wall!!! Such as the one that is above in the post so you see!! Super great fun time! I go so far as to devote many minute of my time on the Google to find pleasant image of yours!! You're are the MAIN voice of Korea youth generation and in additional billikens.com- FOREVER!!

YES! You are on my mind that much! So much that I have posters of you on my wall!!! Such as the one that is above in the post so you see!! Super great fun time! I go so far as to devote many minute of my time on the Google to find pleasant image of yours!! You're are the MAIN voice of Korea youth generation and in additional billikens.com- FOREVER!!

He can hear you, but he can't respond -- not for five days, anyway. Maybe by then Steve can decide whether or not his voice should be allowed to return.

He can hear you, but he can't respond -- not for five days, anyway. Maybe by then Steve can decide whether or not his voice should be allowed to return.

Decision made. :mellow:

He'll be back. They always come back. Another moniker, another computer.....Heck, I think he's Metz.

he wasnt metz. metz was a billiken fan. he just wasnt a soderberg fan and he wasnt patient. 601 was not a billiken fan.