Majerus sighting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, his next message was that an assistant got a meal there. Majerus brought burgers from another establishment into the eatery.

Hilarious. What a guy...

Multiple burgers? Must have been JBox. Or Del Taco. Either way, awesome.

Being the invaluable employee that I am, I stopped what I was doing to investigate whether there are

White Castle stores in Utah.

There are not.

None in Milwaukee, either.

Do you think he semi-discovered Whiteys recently, and now adores them?

Or had some in some cities during his travels, and now loves that he lives in a city

with plenty WCs?

Either way, dude could throw down a Crave Case like it was going out of style.

Correct--us and the wise state of MN.

http://www.whitecastle.com/_pages/Locate.asp

Although some of Minnesota is east of the Mighty Mississip. But now I'm just being a jacka$$ by saying that...I've analyzed way too many road maps in my day!

But good find, OC!

I've got some friends in town for graduation that can't wait to experience a 4:30 am Whitey's run this weekend. Hope to see all of you there!

I believe that we are the last bastion of White Castle west of the Mississip.

After that, it's nothing but In-And-Out Burgers from here to the Pacific.

Ah, if Lewis and Clark were here today...

Wow, thanks for reminding me of In-And-Out Burgers. Great stuff..wish they wre here in town

Just saw Majerus eating at Pappy's around 1:30pm with two coaches, a female assistant type, and a new recruit - tall black kid. Anybody have an idea of who that was???

LOL....a tall black kid? We should be able to figure that one out. :lol:

Seriously though, burgers for brunch and pappy's for lunch? Rick better get back on that diet.

I don't care if he eats six brisket sandwiches a day, as long as he brings in the bacon at SLU...and some recruits.

I saw Rachel Diener in a Cadillac yesterday with Wisco plates. Pretty nice ride for a secretary! Nice to be the richest people in Fond Du Lac, not to be confused with Du Lac, where Shrek lives.

I don't care if he eats six brisket sandwiches a day, as long as he brings in the bacon at SLU...and some recruits.

I saw Rachel Diener in a Cadillac yesterday with Wisco plates. Pretty nice ride for a secretary! Nice to be the richest people in Fond Du Lac, not to be confused with Du Lac, where Shrek lives.

She only drives that because I'm not dependable enough to ride to work every day. ZING!

This is a great thread!

I would love it if we could keep tabs on Majerus all the time.

Also, let's get a thread or even a section on this site that has RM's up-to-date tonnage at all times.

Does Majerus ever eat at the GRIES cafeteria? I envision him just sticking his head under the soft-serve machine. He probably would be down with the swirl!

I know Coach has a white Honda Pilot with Missouri plates

68Y 24E

Saw him leaving West Pine one day while I was heading back to the U-Heights lofts and quickly jotted the number down on my cellular phone. Kind of stalker-ish, but hey, he looked comfy in the Honda.

Just a bit.

This is a great thread!

I would love it if we could keep tabs on Majerus all the time.

Also, let's get a thread or even a section on this site that has RM's up-to-date tonnage at all times.

Does Majerus ever eat at the GRIES cafeteria? I envision him just sticking his head under the soft-serve machine. He probably would be down with the swirl!

In an effort to keep SLU co-eds from gaining weight a friend of mine and I tried to spread the rumor that silverfish were found in the Gries Ice-Milk machine in 1998. I don't think it caught on cause the Freshman 15 was in full effect that year. I tried to do my part. Does that machine still dispense "Ice-milk" instead of ice cream?

On another note. Whitey's are aii-ight but Krystal's is where it's at. Come one down to the South East and get sum Krytal's they even put the condiments on them for you, that is Southern Hospitality. I order mine w/ ketchup and extra pickle. You drive on down south from STL and Pudacah KY will be the first place you can get a Krystal. Got em' in Texas a few years ago, now it truly is heaven here.

Just saw Majerus eating at Pappy's around 1:30pm with two coaches, a female assistant type, and a new recruit - tall black kid. Anybody have an idea of who that was???

I too was at Pappy's today. Stlsfinest and I had the hot link sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. The recruit was a JUCO prospect from Mississippi. Oh yeah, the Sweet Baby Jane sauce was to die for.

If he was a real legend it would have been Theresa Lisch and Rachel Diener...simultaneously.

if the billiken ever starts granting billiken-related wishes after tummy rubs, that would probably be my pick. maybe throw besty brookbanks and a couple of billiken hand towels in there for extra measure. when kevin and drew and the boston bruins come busting through the door, armed with potato guns and The Bloody Eye®, i'll just tell them the girls were all just walking on my back.