RECRUITS AT ST. BONAVENTURE GAME

AGB91

Did anyone else see former Desmet and Mizzou player Mark Dressler with his son behind the Billiken bench? Does anyone have an opinion on how good he is?

Also am I safe in assuming that Willie Reid was the tall guy with the black hoodie?

Did anyone else see former Desmet and Mizzou player Mark Dressler with his son behind the Billiken bench? Does anyone have an opinion on how good he is?

Also am I safe in assuming that Willie Reid was the tall guy with the black hoodie?

Jordan is pretty good he is tough and skilled. He is tough inside the basket and has a good shot to about ten to fifteen, but he would rather mix it up. He is about 6'8"

A Zumwalt South parent told me the reason one of the big reasons South beat Rockbridge is because Rockbridge stopped giving the ball to Jordan Dressler.

That's a good sign that Willie Reed was at the game. There has been talk that he hasn't qualified yet or will have problems because of the Milestone fiasco. Hopefully Willie is getting the grades he needs and working on his strength, etc. I think he will be an impact freshman next year.

That's a good sign that Willie Reed was at the game. There has been talk that he hasn't qualified yet or will have problems because of the Milestone fiasco. Hopefully Willie is getting the grades he needs and working on his strength, etc. I think he will be an impact freshman next year.

On Majerus' radio show he made comments about WR, but I do not think he gave anyone the impression he would be an impact player his first year.

I'm no expert on NCAA requirements but it sounds like his test scores are fine and that the issue is he is missing the core course requirements due to the lost semester at Milestone. What I don't get is why he couldn't take 1-2 extra core courses this semester and then take a few core courses during the summer. There must be some school in KC that you can get quality summer classes that are eligible per the NCAA. Again, I'm no expert.

I'm no expert on NCAA requirements but it sounds like his test scores are fine and that the issue is he is missing the core course requirements due to the lost semester at Milestone. What I don't get is why he couldn't take 1-2 extra core courses this semester and then take a few core courses during the summer. There must be some school in KC that you can get quality summer classes that are eligible per the NCAA. Again, I'm no expert.

Today's article in the Kansas City Times makes it sound like the test scores are an issue too.

That was indeed Willie Reed at the game yesterday. 2nd row.

Also, in the same row, was a kid from Columbia, MO, but the usher didn't catch his name.

Another familar face in the crowd was the Venice Menance - Irwin Clagett.

The other kid from Columbia was Kreklow he is a sophomore and I think one or both of his parents coach volleyball at Mizzou.

Again chalk this up in the "I'm not expert" file but from what I remember about Miege growing up near Kansas City, they require 28 credits to graduate, require you take 7 classes a semester and award a half credit per class completed. So even if he wanted to, I don't think he can actually add classes to his spring schedule. I think it will come down to summer school, depending on how they figure out this Milestone fiasco.

Again chalk this up in the "I'm not expert" file but from what I remember about Miege growing up near Kansas City, they require 28 credits to graduate, require you take 7 classes a semester and award a half credit per class completed. So even if he wanted to, I don't think he can actually add classes to his spring schedule. I think it will come down to summer school, depending on how they figure out this Milestone fiasco.

Somebody needs to get Willie in touch with Ricky Clemons...