OT: Michael Beasley is the best player in college basketball

brianstl

I know I am not really going out on a limb with that statement, but he is a stud. If he would have been in last year's freshman class I would have took him over Oden or Durant.

Also, Jacob Pullen would have looked really good in a Billiken uni.

Were we recruiting Jacob Pullen? That kid balls

i think he only made three visits and slu was one of them. we were the rumored front runner until huggy got involved.

It is amazing how many schools passed over the kid. Brad was one of the first on him and couldn't close the deal. He was in on a ton of kids that ended up blowing up last year. Couldn't close on any of them early and they ended up going to schools that got in on them late.

Who was he looking at? That would have been nuts.

beasley originally verballed to charlotte. then huggy gave the charlotte asst coach that recruited beasley an asst coach position at kstate. and beasley decommitted and switched to kstate.

i dont think walker ever committed to charlotte. walker was always all about huggins. oj mayo was supposed to join him whereever he and huggy went, but oj flipped over this past summer.

i dont think walker ever committed to charlotte. walker was always all about huggins. oj mayo was supposed to join him whereever he and huggy went, but oj flipped over this past summer.

Thanks for the clarification, I wasnt sure if Walker committed there. Imagine Beasley and Goldwire as your PF and guard combo, thats scary.

Walker and Mayo were supposedly a package deal with Huggins but then Mayo was pissed that Huggins ended up in Cornfields, U.S.A. and committed himself to USC without Tim Floyd knowing.

Guest BillikenReport

Walker and Mayo were supposedly a package deal with Huggins but then Mayo was pissed that Huggins ended up in Cornfields, U.S.A. and committed himself to USC without Tim Floyd knowing.

And Walker had some problems in his senior year of high school, so he ended up graduating early and enrolling at Kansas State a year earlier than Mayo was going to be playing college basketball.

i am thinking that walker had used up all his high school eligibility as he had a year at a psuedo prep school somewhere else first before going to the other prep school with mayo.

i am thinking walker's claim to fame 20 years from now will be the ultimate highlight of him p!ssing into a towel during a stoppage in play along the sidelines. wouldnt you love to have that follow your career for eternity. :o

i am thinking that walker had used up all his high school eligibility as he had a year at a psuedo prep school somewhere else first before going to the other prep school with mayo.

i am thinking walker's claim to fame 20 years from now will be the ultimate highlight of him p!ssing into a towel during a stoppage in play along the sidelines. wouldnt you love to have that follow your career for eternity. :o

Although that p!ssing in the towel incident was hilarious I think he has a very good shot at being an outstanding pro

Although that p!ssing in the towel incident was hilarious I think he has a very good shot at being an outstanding pro

so twenty years from now after an 8 year career where he averaged 8 points and 6 rebs in the nba before disappearing to a league in italy, i am betting that he will be more remembered for the towel.