OT: Mitchell Report

brianstl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is America doesn't really care. Of course many people will ***** and moan about it, and complain about how it's bad for the kids and all the other mumbo jumbo ....

But, how many of those parents will refuse to go to another game until baseball really cleans it up? I can help with the answer ... very, very, very few ... maybe less.

So why should baseball really care more than giving it the lip service they currently do ... we the ticket buying and game watching public will continue to support it with our wallets, which is all that really counts

Complete Mitchell List - Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, JeremyGiambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley,Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Complete Mitchell List - Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenny Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, JeremyGiambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley,Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Schoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez,Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

If this is the list, i'm not surprised. Perhaps, I'm most surprised that ARod wasn't included.

Are there steroids for the workplace??? Cuz if nobody cares, I'm going to start using. They'll be testing me for ginseng and caffeine and I'll just keep pissing tapwater and vegetable oil. That'll fool the sons of *******. Until my urine separates.

What a sham. Piss on baseball, they should form ***** Leagues Part Deux and anyone caught using gets their head cut off. The penalty for "cheating" at a job that pays as much as $30 million a year should be beheading. Proportionately I should get one of my paper clips taken away every time I come in to work hammered.

Are there steroids for the workplace??? Cuz if nobody cares, I'm going to start using. They'll be testing me for ginseng and caffeine and I'll just keep pissing tapwater and vegetable oil. That'll fool the sons of *******. Until my urine separates.

Workplace steroids would be nice to have. I wish there was something I could take to make me a better writer.

Workplace steroids would be nice to have. I wish there was something I could take to make me a better writer.

if i remember correctly, john lennon felt that LSD "helped" his writing. did pretty good for himself while alive. you should try that.

What a sham. Piss on baseball, they should form ***** Leagues Part Deux and anyone caught using gets their head cut off. The penalty for "cheating" at a job that pays as much as $30 million a year should be beheading. Proportionately I should get one of my paper clips taken away every time I come in to work hammered.

Why piss on baseball. Baseball is a business, and a business that is doing quite well financially. Why should they change?

Please spare me the rhetoric about the kids though, as the parents of the "kids" keeps financially supporting the business that is endangering their kids .... and they know it, but continue to do so. If the parents don't care enough about the health of their kids to give up going to and watching MLB, why should MLB believe it is really that serious of an issue.

It's almost like shopping at the corner store that is supplying the neighborhood kids crack (including yours) and then complaining that the corner store is selling your kid crack.

Why piss on baseball. Baseball is a business, and a business that is doing quite well financially. Why should they change?

Please spare me the rhetoric about the kids though, as the parents of the "kids" keeps financially supporting the business that is endangering their kids .... and they know it, but continue to do so. If the parents don't care enough about the health of their kids to give up going to and watching MLB, why should MLB believe it is really that serious of an issue.

It's almost like shopping at the corner store that is supplying the neighborhood kids crack (including yours) and then complaining that the corner store is selling your kid crack.

skip i totally agree. i always give out a similar speech whenever i hear someone b!tching about the salaries that a baseball player is making. hey the owners are giving it and the last time i checked no teams have went out of business. the only ones getting shafted are the fans that pay those ticket prices and $8 for a beer (i refuse to pay $8 for a beer if i dont get to see naked women at the same time) and $5 for a hot dog.

fans need to give that up. go watch an american legion game or take in a weekend girls softball tourney. more passion and just as exciting imo.

skip i totally agree. i always give out a similar speech whenever i hear someone b!tching about the salaries that a baseball player is making. hey the owners are giving it and the last time i checked no teams have went out of business. the only ones getting shafted are the fans that pay those ticket prices and $8 for a beer (i refuse to pay $8 for a beer if i dont get to see naked women at the same time) and $5 for a hot dog.

fans need to give that up. go watch an american legion game or take in a weekend girls softball tourney. more passion and just as exciting imo.

Can someone please help me understand why this Mitchell Report is relavent? From what I've read, half of the report is based on info supplied by some former Met clubhouse guy who copped a plea. How does he know what everyone else is doint in baseball? Does this report have proof on any players? What does it tell all of us that we don't already know?