Official NC A&T game thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we might pull this one out, but, that said, I truly believe that we won't win 20 games this season, 17/18 perhaps. I think that Brad could get a couple more wins out of this team. I know that sounds crazy but think about it. These are his players... They play to the strengths that Brad stressed in his game plans. They will learn many things from RM but until we get the players recruited by Rick, specifically to play in his system, I don't think we can be too optimistic.

at least it will be a fun ride.

Now we know why the coach had second thoughts about playing in this tournament! After all we heard about the Memphis scrimmage I thought we would come out ready to play but giving up all of those offensive rebounds shows the team is not intense enough yet. Maybe a big halftime speech from RM will get them fired up!

Guest BillikenReport

This is the definition of a trap game.

Playing with a new coach away from home against a team with a lot of seniors coming off a strong season.

A loss today would temper some of the enthusiasm about this team, but the Billikens will be much better in a couple weeks when people are accustomed to their new roles, the new offensive and defensive systems and the new coach.

- Nate