Official NC A&T game thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Moser talked about how Memphis did a lot of pressing during the scrimmage and how that helps the team be ready for today, as NCAT likes to press and trap a lot. Last year's team had a tendency to falter against a trapping press, especially when fatigue began to set in.

The Bills were going toe-to-toe with the Tarheels until late in the first half, when they suddenly threw in a half-court press.

Coach Moser talked about how Memphis did a lot of pressing during the scrimmage and how that helps the team be ready for today, as NCAT likes to press and trap a lot. Last year's team had a tendency to falter against a trapping press, especially when fatigue began to set in.

The Bills were going toe-to-toe with the Tarheels until late in the first half, when they suddenly threw in a half-court press.

TL STARTING!!!

Starting Lineup sounds like DP, KL, TL, LM and BE.

I want to thank coach Majerus for starting his best 5 instead of just going with a traditional lineup. Soderberg did that last year and I did appreciate it. Last season, I really didnt have many complaints about Brad. His recruiting got better towards the end too. I wish him good luck. That being said. Lets enter the Majerus era today with a victory.

I want to thank coach Majerus for starting his best 5 instead of just going with a traditional lineup. Soderberg did that last year and I did appreciate it. Last season, I really didnt have many complaints about Brad. His recruiting got better towards the end too. I wish him good luck. That being said. Lets enter the Majerus era today with a victory.

I'm sure Majerus is overjoyed that you thanked him personally.