BOX!!! Cheerleaders!

OH MY GOD.

If my count is correct, out of the 28 cheerleaders pictured every damn one of them is BUSTED. This is PROOF that you can't be smart AND hot.

That might be the most heinous collection of she-beasts I've ever seen. Flat hair, flat chests, bad skin, warped bone structure, etc... blecgh. I mean I'm sure they're very nice and very smart, but that don't cut it for cheerleaders.

I have never heard of chicks being both cheerleaders and athletes -some of those chicks obviously get solid minutes on MIT's Shovel-Fight team.

hahahahaha nice cheer.

i was so hammered drunk last night on this eccentric bike ride... there was one chick in a pink thong and sequined shirt, that's it... then another chick in a ridiculous miniskirt and galoshes

pickup lines (relative to aforementioned women and their order of acknowledgment):

1. "i like your sequins. they're pretty"

2. "i like your galoshes. you're tall"

i dunno what i'd say to some of those punt blockers from MIT...

"do you want to see my PEMDAS?"

"i've got a big slide rule."

"hey, i was thinking about sitting indian-style in the road later and taking trucks in the face... interested?"