and booby .......

.... a "family" spat at the local choke-n-puke inadvertantly witnessed by a local reporter and then written up seems ridiculous to me. Makes this reporter look like the ambulance chaser of all news media. "Ill-follow-Bob-around-at-lunch-and-see-what-he-gets-into" seems a shallow "news beat."

I don't know the answer to "is Bob Knight a tremendous human being?" If given a place to vote I'd push the "no" button. But if the fools who run this or any given university don't have the wherewithall to fire this clown for buffoonish public behavior then that's their problem. The key here is that Boob has them ranked at No. 17 or 18 and getting some more TV appearances. Getting into the NCAA's and bringing home some much needed money. Looks like Mr. Chancellor or Mr. President or whomever it was is more than willing to swallow their pride or self-respect all in the name of the almighty dollar. Call me shocked!

this man (and i use that loosely) does not deserve to be a coach anywhere let alone a high profile ncaa division one school. he needs to be put out to pasture.

I heard him on Rome's show and of course John Feinstein knows Bob Knight very well having written the book, Season On A Brink. John stated that if Knight was 10-9 instead of 15-4 that his outburst likely may have cost him his job instead of a 5 day slap on the wrist.

for all the good that booby does, he washes it out with the bully crap he has pulled. imo the world would have been a lot better off without him and i will be glad when he retires to the coaches home for the aged.

It takes two to tango and, when two morons convene at the salad bar, more than some cruttons end up getting tossed. Personally, I'm sick of hearing about B. Knight and all his coaching buddies (like Dickie V) would quit covering for the guy. He is a talented and knowledgeable coach who has a serious behavior disorder.