RM to keep Soderberg as Assistant?

victor

Sources are telling me that RM has spoken with Brad about returning as an assistant. Since he is looking at former Head Coaches, this would make sense. I do not believe a scenario like that has ever happened. Can anyone remember? Frank should contact Brad to get to the bottom of this. I do think Brad wants to stay in the STL area so his son can finish HS here. Also, he just built a huge house out in St. Charles. What a interesting coaching search this has become!

No way Brad is going to stick around and become an assistant.

If Rick talked to him, it was about the remaining kids plus the status of recruits that Brad had talked to.

Word on the street is that Brad is talking to Oklahoma about becoming an assistant coach for the 2007-08 season

I would agree with the earlier post -- this rumor absolutely takes the cake. We have reached a new high (or low).

I bet nobody can top this one on the loony scale.

In fact, I would like to nominate this as the champion loon rumor award, from billikens.com. Is there a second? All in favor??

I doubt if there could be any serious competition but correct me if I am wrong. I did appreciate the laugh--that idea is a real howler--and really like the unicorn question.

>Courtside, I would assume it is the case, but do you think

>that RM has a pretty good handle of spring recruits that

>were interested in SLU and do you think there has been any

>analyis of these recruits by RM?

Rick is a very thorough, intelligent and prepared dude when it comes to hoops. He is very up to speed.

When you post, you generally appear to post things as fact. Not your opinion. Like "he is very up to speed"...not, "knowing Rick, I'm sure he's up to speed". You spend a lot of time on Billikens.com, but seem to have in depth, first hand knowledge of just about every sports figure in the world. Which is it?

And please don't take this as in insult...it's not meant to be. There's just a lot of ##### being thrown around lately.

>When you post, you generally appear to post things as fact.

>Not your opinion. Like "he is very up to speed"...not,

>"knowing Rick, I'm sure he's up to speed". You spend a lot

>of time on Billikens.com, but seem to have in depth, first

>hand knowledge of just about every sports figure in the

>world. Which is it?

>

>And please don't take this as in insult...it's not meant to

>be. There's just a lot of ##### being thrown around lately.

I don't know every sports figure in the world or close to it.

I get around.

You can do a lot with a phone and the internet.

Take it however you want to take it.

I just checked with NCAA and telepathic messages are not banned by the NCAA. The lady asked me if I meant to ask her if text messages were banned. I told her no that SLU has a plan to recruit werewolves using telepathic messages. She said that it was not banned as she tried to get off the phone with me as quickly as possible. For some reason I think I scared her.

So this is not a sign that the RM regime will play fast and loose with the NCAA rulebook.