Best case scenario

I think would be landing Alexander and MG or Eberhardt with the third and fourth open scholarships. This would improve us immediately at the starting 3 and 4 spot. It would allow us to move Polk and Meyer to the first guys of the bench, where they would best serve the team.

You could run a traditional half court offense where you don't ask BH to do a much on the offensive end. You just need him to fill a lot of space on defense and grab some rebounds. Just get 25 minutes out of him a night and hope AK can give you the rest.

With the last you hope you land either Pettigew, Peterson, the kid from Pittsburg or any of the other high school kids being mentioned.

I would be extremely happy with a class like that.

I know I know...Just joking around a bit. I agree with you on the best case but SLU just hasnt had any good news lately especially with recruiting. I guess im just expecting the worst just so im not dissapointed like I have been with Brad in the past.

If we bring in better players, hell yeah Luke to the bench. Luke wouldn't be the starting 3 or 4 on most good teams. You go out and get the best talent you can and play the best regardless of who started before. I don't care if he is scrappy player, who all the fans love.

It's Luke's to lose. If he even comes close to equalling his performance from last year, there's no one we're recruiting that will take his starting spot. Minutes, yes. Please, even. But we're going to need a lot of guts next year. And talent that is coached into the game at the right time. Whether or not we'll see the substitution patterns we're hoping for next year is another issue. I honestly hope there's all kinds of competition for a starting spot because that means...

DEPTH.

Moy, when your job is on the line people often find a way to change their ways. You only need to look at the way Jamal Walker ended up getting his spot here. Loyalty was trumped by Brad realizing things had to change. Rodney Alexander from all indications is a better option at the 3 than Luke. MG and Eberhardt are better options at the 4. If we get jocu players of that ability Luke should and I believe will go to the bench.

From a Nebraska board it was reported he was visiting their campus last weekend. No real news besides that. I would guess that was probably his first visit. Haven't heard anything else as far as other schools in the mix, besides what has been listed on rivals.

I say you go with these two Phantom Impact JUCO PF'S, LM at 3, KL at 2 and TL at PG unless we get a legit PG. If we get the legit PG, LM moves to 6th man, BH, DP, and DB off the bench. UCLA did pretty well this year not starting a guy over 6'8". Now all that needs to be done is for UB to sign 'em.