Spring Targets

slu72

>Is it pretty much the consensus that the PF target is

>Gresenkas? The PG targets are Walker and Peterson? Any other

>names we should be aware of?

Well it appears that SLU has missed out on 6-7 forward, Andrew Kueker of Sweet Springs HS. He will probably play PF in college, but he can stroke it well from the perimeter. I recently learned that he narrowed his list down to four...Albany (NY), Wisconsin Green Bay, another D1 which I can't recall at this moment, and UMSL. He was probably the best Missouri target that Brad didn't go after.

I have never heard of this young man and he may be a fine player but I guarantee you that if Brad pursued and signed a player who was considering those schools and UMSL, the naysayers on this board would say he is a nothing player who can contribute nothing because of the schools who are recruiting him.

>You do understand that your post above is negative correct?

>Some would say that makes you a hypocrite.

I could care less about what people might say. I've mentioned the kid several times on the board, so somebody should've looked him up. This kid was receiving interest from Illinois as a sophomore. Albany has been to the NCAA tournament two years in a row. UWGB is a Horizon program that has former Cardinal Ritter standout Terry Evans. The other D1 that offered is Air Force. He is considering UMSL because he knows that he can be a big star at the D2 level and play close to his family. Anthony Mitchell wasn't being heavily recruited by hardly any schools and the board is happy to have him. Why would the board think this kid is nothing because he has several offers and an impressive resume? I know the talent in the state of Missouri and the Metro East very well. He really could help SLU more than you all realize.

So I won't come off as so negative. Here are the Spring targets you were looking for. The first is DJ Kennedy. He is a 6-5 SF from Pittsburgh. He has a 3.5 GPA and he is being recruited by Xavier, Duquesne, Kansas State, Marquette, V-Tech, and of course SLU. He most recently mention that SLU, K-State, V-Tech, and Marquette were the most current involved.

Also, Jeff Peterson is one of the primary PG targets. He will visit SLU this weekend, and said that he might make his decision after the visit.

Face it......the only kids that want to go to your school are people who were dropped in your lap because of closeness..or you get the st louis city rejects that you think are going to be superstars when they are projects to begin with.

See where Southern Illinois made it to the sweet sixteen again....Again.

Boy do they get after it.

Face it no one knows about your little city bumpkin school except the st louie people...and half of them hate that school from talking with people from st louis.

Fact

You are just a little city bumpkin schooL that no one in the nation knows about unlike

Xavier

De Paul

Notre Dame

Butler

Valpo

Creighton

Vanderbilt

Gonzo...THAT IS JUST to name a very few

ALL but one does not play football....I think.........so do not give anyone that bs.

They seem to get good kids and players.

Face it your little citybumpkin school is only known by the few of you.

Dont you have any money in that little city....from your so called alumni.Know all the other teams in your conference left you high and dry...but come on

And we love the high school gyms you play in too and the lovely Atlantic City....LMAO

Someone said your coach gave himself an A???????

Say what?????

For such a success,was going to watch your team play in the NIT,couldnt find your game on and asked a friend in st louis what time they played,he said are you kidding they didn t even make the NIT,no one in the Country knows where ST Louie U is.

He said they cannot get kids to come and play in that city,unlike other cities.

And the st louis basketball coach gave himself an A

Or was it was it frankie and the rammer.

LMAO

Do you know whats sad? Your team is in the sweet sixteen and you are on a SLU basketball board. Do you have a life? You dont have anything else better to do in the shithole otherwise known as carbondale?

P.S. Make sure Jamal Tatum stays away from the bar and the 16 year old girls before the game.

LMAO

My team...my team

Get a life moron,SIU isnt my team.Boy do you coutrybumpkins have a complex or WHAT.

Hey little man

Is SIU in the sweet sixteen.....

Do they get after it on defense.....

btw...see you know about that one young man so much..are you his brother.Heard his dad was a professor...hmmmm thought in Missouri and think the young man is from Missoui.But of course you know so much more about that team than me.

Is that your second favorite team...I have to say I watched them on television and everyone I have talked to loves the way they play..The whole nation likes them...just like you.

Ever heard of your next superstar Melvin Robinson...or a Pee Wee

You are one sad river rat.

See you riverrat...tee time