Most hated school

powerballer

What school is most hated by SLU fans: Mizzou, illionois, siu, mo st or one of the a10 schools?

I hate Ill. the most.

Man I tell ya... those Richmond Spiders really chap my ass, you know, with their "we're really tiny and bad" kind of attitude.

Illinois then Fordham

I have to agree about Fordham. If you ever visit the Fordham Message Board they are the most condescending and obnoxious fans towards St Louis. Go figure?

Also, I been to that Rose Hill Gym, my Catholic Grade School gym I played in 40 years ago was bigger.

MIZZOU......Duke

In the A-10

St. Joe's The Hawk mascot has to be the most annoying thing to see! Although I do respect the fact the guy in the suite gets a full ride for waving his arms up and down the entire game

Dayton: Their fans are REALLY annoying when we play them at home

For me its Mizery then a close second is SIUC

SLUSAE03 are you from mo? I can understand a hatred for mizzou from SLU grads that are not from Mo. I don't get the mizzou bashing from people who grew up her and hate the tigers because norm wanted play SLU or other silly reasons.

SLUSAE03 are you from mo? I can understand a hatred for mizzou from SLU grads that are not from Mo. I don't get the mizzou bashing from people who grew up her and hate the tigers because norm wanted play SLU or other silly reasons.

I'm from Missouri and I hate them. When school ends and during school holidays/vacations STL gets dumber, esp. the bars, because all the Mizzou meatheads come home to high five their high school buddies. However, the influx of tramps and skanks and hoochies and hussies is appreciated.

I'm from Missouri and I hate them. When school ends and during school holidays/vacations STL gets dumber, esp. the bars, because all the Mizzou meatheads come home to high five their high school buddies. However, the influx of tramps and skanks and hoochies and hussies is appreciated.

These are just Mizzou student? There are no SIU, Mo St or Ill students acting this way? Slu students don't go home to their home towns and do the same in their local bars. St. Louis gets dumber when it is flooded with college kids?

These are just Mizzou student? There are no SIU, Mo St or Ill students acting this way? Slu students don't go home to their home towns and do the same in their local bars. St. Louis gets dumber when it is flooded with college kids?

Yes. That is correct. It is solely the Mizzery students that cause the drop in the collective IQ. They are a pack of morons.

Ask anyone that has frequented the SLU bars during the school holidays - I-70E is a veritable slip-and-slide of black and gold retards and pantydroppers. Double-edged sword, for sure.

I also hate Mizzou because it's the cool thing to do. I'm a bridge jumper, what can I say?

They never bothered my. All the SLU people I associated with always had good friends from Mizzou. At least in my crowd it wasn't an Us vs. Them thing. I guess I was never afraid of the meatheads.

Born and raised in St. Louis. Ive been going to SLU games since being carried in. The attitude of MU fans then and now is ridiculous. They are so arrogant and yet they dont want to play us. Plus, my older loved SLU and MU so I had to have a reason to fight with him growing up.

I think I was the only person jumping for joy in Missouri when Tyus Edney beat them in the tournament

Born and raised in St. Louis. Ive been going to SLU games since being carried in. The attitude of MU fans then and now is ridiculous. They are so arrogant and yet they dont want to play us. Plus, my older loved SLU and MU so I had to have a reason to fight with him growing up.

I think I was the only person jumping for joy in Missouri when Tyus Edney beat them in the tournament

I've always rooted for SLU and Mizzou. You are correct about the arrogance and collective stupidity of Mizzou fans. It has been alot harder in recent years to place Mizzou as my second favorite team because of many of the meatheads I've had to deal with. It is the state school, however, and the only D1 football team I have any allegiance to, so I have a hard time working up too much vitriole for the Tigers. I wish Mike Anderson all the best unless he is playing the Billikens.

I think you guys are just jealous of their women and basketball team. I have plenty of love in my heart for the bills and tigers, women and basketball.

Hahahaha, thanks for the good laugh. Also, what kind of freakin moron starts a fight on a message board? I know you were joking(at least hope you were).

Hahahaha, thanks for the good laugh. Also, what kind of freakin moron starts a fight on a message board? I know you were joking(at least hope you were). F-you and the ######-dumpsters, I mean mizzery girls

With RM on board we have a good thing going. I don't see the need to hate on the tigers. I hope the tiger fans have as much to cheer for as we will. Some of you guys remind me of the royals fans when I spent a year in KC. They hated the Cardinals. I hoped they would enjoy the same success the cardinals have enjoyed. My Mizzou friends don't hate on the bills. They tend to root for them.

I was just kidding. You need to clean up your posts and show more respect to women.

With RM on board we have a good thing going. I don't see the need to hate on the tigers. I hope the tiger fans have as much to cheer for as we will. Some of you guys remind me of the royals fans when I spent a year in KC. They hated the Cardinals. I hoped they would enjoy the same success the cardinals have enjoyed. My Mizzou friends don't hate on the bills. They tend to root for them.

Ok, next time I decide to root for or against a team I will consult with you first to make sure its alright. PM me all your info. Thanks Bro.

Ok, next time I decide to root for or against a team I will consult with you first to make sure its alright. PM me all your info. Thanks Bro.

My email is [email protected]. What other info would you like and why do you want it? I hope not to treat me like you treat MU women. Why the pm?

I don't think it is a mizzou meathead thing. I think it is a frat meathead thing. Did daddy have to buy you friends well you were at SLU. I am not you bro. He is a tiger fan.

First, I was being sarcastic about PMin your information. Second, daddy didnt pay a penny for me to be in the fraternity im actually a founding father and was one of 8 guys to bring sae to slu which took a ###### ton of time and hard work -hence the screename. By the way, I did go over board on the mizzou women cooment.

Whatever it doesnt matter, I hate Mizzou. So its pointless to keep arguing back and forth.

First, I was being sarcastic about PMin your information. Second, daddy didnt pay a penny for me to be in the fraternity im actually a founding father and was one of 8 guys to bring sae to slu which took a ###### ton of time and hard work -hence the screename. By the way, I did go over board on the mizzou women cooment.

Whatever it doesnt matter, I hate Mizzou. So its pointless to keep arguing back and forth.

So no frat would take you so you had to start your own with thw 7 other guys who couldn't get into a frat.

Sorry, couldn't resist. You are a crazy potty mouth and I am done with this silly spat.

#1 I hate the Scandal Plagued university of Missouri at Columbia (SPUMAC)

#2 I hate SMS

#3 X or UD

in general I have alot of hate for 'bama and Norte Shame.

I too hate the influx of SPUMAC future drop outs at the STL bars.

I am starting to hate powerballwasher he/she is an idiot. His/her first posts gave me some suspicion but it is now confirmed powerballwatcher is an idiot. I can only hope that he/she is relatively young and will get less annoying overtime. However, I lament that I don't think that will happen as the depths of stupidity in the posts I've read increase.