2015 schedule release

papal

I called the Billiken ticket office to check on the dates of this season's schedule. I was told the schedule will be announced around Labor Day. The reason for the late release is the A-10 and television. We must be one of the last teams in the country to announce our schedule-not convenient for die-hard fans who try to plan winter vacations around Billiken basketball. Is the Big East schedule released?

There is so much silliness on this board. But the hand-wringing over SIUe has to be the worst.

What do you think the alternative is... Kentucky?

I'll take SIUe over a similar, but not local, minor school like South Carolina Upstate any day.

There is so much silliness on this board. But the hand-wringing over SIUe has to be the worst.

I'll take SIUe over a similar, but not local, minor school like South Carolina Upstate any day.

Yeah sc upstate is a buy game. I'm fine with replacing one buy game for a buy game with SIUE. Problem is the home road situation I think. I think Marquette does a 7 and 1 with the Milwaukee panthers which is far more reasonable

Yeah sc upstate is a buy game. I'm fine with replacing one buy game for a buy game with SIUE. Problem is the home road situation I think. I think Marquette does a 7 and 1 with the Milwaukee panthers which is far more reasonable

-we aren't Marq when it comes to hoops

F it. We beyotch and moan when bigger teams won't play us - I'm glad we play SIUE home and home.

-I agree playing them is by no means the worst scheduling move, it is the closest D1 road game we could have and the last one was on tv

I just meant we've known about playing SIUE on the 17th for a month. It's even on the home page. I'm glad we are playing them.