Media Information for the 2015-2016 Men's Basketball Season

Go_Bills

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Sunday's game at St. Joe's, does ASN on the schedule mean the A10 network? If so, is that online or an actual TV network? I guess what I'm asking is, how do I watch the game? I go to all the home games and see some of the road games at a friend's house who has Charter. But I'm not familiar with ASN.

Regarding Sunday's game at St. Joe's, does ASN on the schedule mean the A10 network? If so, is that online or an actual TV network? I guess what I'm asking is, how do I watch the game? I go to all the home games and see some of the road games at a friend's house who has Charter. But I'm not familiar with ASN.

Not exactly the American Sports Network (ASN) is the sports division of the U.S. television station owner Sinclair Broadcast Group through its Sinclair Networks subsidiary. Formed in July 2014, ASN produces broadcasts of sporting events that are aired primarily across stations owned by Sinclair (in particular, The CW and MyNetworkTV stations owned and/or operated by the company, or, in some markets, on a digital subchannel of a Sinclair station), and syndicated to non-Sinclair stations and regional sports networks.

ASN primarily deals in college sports from NCAA Division I conferences, including live football and basketball games from the Atlantic 10 Conference, Big South Conference, Colonial Athletic Association, Conference USA,Horizon League, Ivy League, Mid-American Conference, Ohio Valley Conference, Patriot League, Southern Conference, Southland Conference, and Western Athletic Conference, as well as a limited number of professional sports events. In 2015, ASN acquired regional rights to Real Salt Lake of Major League Soccer, with games airing on Sinclair stations in the team's market area, as well as television rights to the newly-established Arizona Bowl.

Therefore ASN games will be broadcasted on television but it is up to regional sports channel affiliates to buy rights to the game since Directv and U-Verse don't carry this channel directly. Our game will have coverage via multiple channels. In St. Louis, the game can be found on broadcast TV on channel KDNL-2 30.2 (GetTV) and KMOV-3 4.3 (MyTV). The game is also available on Charter cable channel 181, DirecTV channel 639 and Dish Network channel 432.

The ASN feed will be streamed online in HD, for a fee, on the A-10 Digital Network. A 24-hour pass for $4.95 can be purchased through the Saint Joseph’s A-10 Digital Network. Subscribers can watch on their mobile devices and tablets through the free Atlantic 10 app. I should be able to post a free link into that stream as well on game day.

Thank you Go_Bills.

Welcome!

Go_Bills is the MVP of this board.

Haha, thanks! The first post has been updated with two free streaming links for todays game. The Zunox streaming link seems to be getting flagged in chrome as not safe probably due to copyright takedown notices.You can proceed as normal or just use the second watch link as they are both the same stream just hidden behind a different url to make it harder to take down.

If anybody gets anything for the La Salle game tomorrow night, please let me know. A dreary stream would be just like sitting in dreary Gola Mausoleum ... without the 90 minute drive.

If anybody gets anything for the La Salle game tomorrow night, please let me know. A dreary stream would be just like sitting in dreary Gola Mausoleum ... without the 90 minute drive.

Well, we already have a free stream for tomorrow game. But I guess I could go a step further in these media threads and start showing you the view after a 90 minute drive...choose wisely.

First post how been updated for tomorrow's game.

We just got access to Fox Sports Midwest VLC streams! So if you like to try out the stream early it will be on 24/7. Also, if anyone has any problems or questions please feel free to ask them here.

First post how been updated for tomorrow's game.

We just got access to Fox Sports Midwest VLC streams! So if you like to try out the stream early it will be on 24/7. Also, if anyone has any problems or questions please feel free to ask them here.

I'm looking around for a flash stream, but as of right now CBSSN isn't on VLC 24/7 stream format.

According to KMOV channel 4, they will have it on their channel 4.3 (for those using rabbit ears) and they said it will be on 181 on Charter.

Thanks.

First post has been updated with streaming, radio and stat links for today's game at 1:30 Central time!