VCU Johnson ACL

Melvin Johnson there third leading scorer may have torn his ACL... Karma is a *****. Anyway that sucks.

Does that make you sick F....s East St Louis crack-head post make you feel better making fun of a good kid that gets hurt?. No worse bunch of scumbags on the planet.

Enjoy your 7 seed. Everyone has forgotten you. Welcome to Seattle. Our team can lose a guy and not lose a piston. Unlike yours. We're gonna take the A10 and your 3/4 seed while you watch on TV praying for a 6 when a 7,8 or 9 is coming your way. Scumbags. You just showed what your board is all about. .

Jackass.Yeah, I said it...Sick Fu...s! St Louis just lost a fan. Good luck with that first game and then out of the dance. You got nuthin for anyone.Go to the C7 and we won't have to take an RPI hit playing you.

A great kid gets hurt and some idiot makes a thread calling it karma enjoying it???? These kids give it all and live a life you can't imagine. They play, they travel and they have to make the grades after the 5AM practices. What planet did you come from and when can you go back. Disgusting thread to post and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Watch me dance while I watch you make the 500 mile drive home to tornado land.''

And HSmith, Go back to your tornado shelter and hope to live. Idiot's abound here. I can't believe someone actually made a thread celebrating a CBB's player's injury. Just sick

jay-and-silent-bob-dance-payday.gif

yeah, because so many VCU people were hoping your guys would get injured. Karma my ass.

And you must have missed the part where we whooped GW afterwards.

Enjoy watching us win the title tomorrow, azzhole. And enjoy your 9 seed.

I think VCU takes it down tomorrow, but the only way i'll enjoy it is if it is a close competitive game. As for a 9 seed, i think you will be 100% wrong there. I think SLU and VCU both end up 6 seeds.

It has nothing to do with trolling, saying a good kid and good player got hurt is Karma because a few knuckle heads hurt your feelings on a message boards is just pure boolsheet. You seem to revel in the fact that one of our players got hurt.

We were all scared as hell for you when Jett went down against Dayton, and wanted him in top form for the tourney.

But you guys just showed your true colors.

Fucck you all.

I hope you get bounced by whatever #2 or #1 you play.

We were all scared as hell for you when Jett went down against Dayton, and wanted him in top form for the tourney.

But you guys just showed your true colors.

Fucck you all.

I hope you get bounced by whatever #2 or #1 you play.

VCU...because they care.

yeah, because so many VCU people were hoping your guys would get injured. Karma my ass.

And you must have missed the part where we whooped GW afterwards.

Enjoy watching us win the title tomorrow, azzhole. And enjoy your 9 seed.

A lot of this is coming from our newer posters. Not going to apologize for them. They should do that themselves. I can tell you us more veteran posters do not celebrate injuries to competitors. It's too bad, but injuries are part of the game. We wish you good luck tomorrow, as we do SJU.

Enjoy your 7 seed. Everyone has forgotten you. Welcome to Seattle. Our team can lose a guy and not lose a piston. Unlike yours. We're gonna take the A10 and your 3/4 seed while you watch on TV praying for a 6 when a 7,8 or 9 is coming your way. Scumbags. You just showed what your board is all about.

SLU did lose a piston after losing a player this season, but it only happened once, early in the season and to arguably the best team in the country. When we lost Loe against Wichita State with 5 minutes to play, we had a 3 point lead and ended up losing by 5. As for SLU getting seeded, i don't see an 8 or 9 in the future, maybe a 7. For VCU, I think you are stretching a bit with the 3 and 4 seed prediction, maybe a 5. I see SLU and VCU coming in both as 6 seeds.

SLU did lose a piston after losing a player this season, but it only happened once, early in the season and to arguably the best team in the country. When we lost Loe against Wichita State with 5 minutes to play, we had a 3 point lead and ended up losing by 5. As for SLU getting seeded, i don't see an 8 or 9 in the future, maybe a 7. For VCU, I think you are stretching a bit with the 3 and 4 seed prediction, maybe a 5. I see SLU and VCU coming in both as 6 seeds.

You just don't get it do you? Celebrating a player's injury??? Sick.

As for For-Da Love. Don't post again, please. Until we are banned we'll keep bashing your board and you.

Good job SLU72....respect. Only wish your mods could manage to control their own message board.

We are definitely a 4 if we win tomorrow.

We're top 10 on Kenpom right now, our rpi is up to 12, and we have the #2 defense according to that metric.

I can see possibly see a 5 but i think a 4 is a stretch. If you were playing SLU tomorrow and won I would agree on the 4 seed.