Great game Bills

PNWLobo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not when the refs control the outcome!

Did the refs cause us to shoot 3 for 18 from the 3 point line? They beat us because we did not shoot accurately. If we had hit just 4 more threes it would not have mattered what the refs did. We have too many whiners posting on this board. They were better than we were tonight.

Did the refs cause us to shoot 3 for 18 from the 3 point line? They beat us because we did not shoot accurately. If we had hit just 4 more threes it would not have mattered what the refs did. We have too many whiners posting on this board. They were better than we were tonight.

I would actually disagree. We were better than them even with the poor shooting. Obviously the scoreboard says otherwise.

No, they were not.

I will just say this...it is pretty messed up when 4 guards - MM, JJ, KM and KC - get called for a combined 16 fouls. Two of those players fouled out (KC and MM.) When guards are getting called for fouls that frequently, it is pretty apparent you are getting totally hosed by the refs. It was patently blatant for anyone who watched the game. It was most agregious when the Bills had a 7 point lead in the 1st half and the next 5 possessions for the Lobos were free throw attempts. Taking a phrase from jimbo...total rapeshow!

Anyway, it was good to meet some of the regular message board guys tonight. Look forward to watching more games with some of you in the future!

Hey gents. That was one hell of a game. Glad it went the way of the Lobos. Was a pleasure having you all in town. I wish you the best of luck the rest of the season!

Go Lobos

It was a great game between two good teams. Looking forward to next year's game already. Best of luck to the Lobos the rest of the year.

But we weren't good enough.

Yep, you have to be pretty damn good to win in an 8 vs. 5 game. Look, I don't mind losing games where we truly get beat (e.g. LMU). Tonight, we did not get beat (a don't play any fouking semantics with me). Tonight, we were out manned. Yes, I know we missed a boatload of threes, but missing those threes in an appropriately officiated game would not have mattered. Moreover, had we made 40% of our threes (like usual) in a properly officiated game, we would have won by AT LEAST 20. If you don't believe me, do the math for yourself.

I will just say this...it is pretty messed up when 4 guards - MM, JJ, KM and KC - get called for a combined 16 fouls. Two of those players fouled out (KC and MM.) When guards are getting called for fouls that frequently, it is pretty apparent you are getting totally hosed by the refs. It was patently blatant for anyone who watched the game. It was most agregious when the Bills had a 7 point lead in the 1st half and the next 5 possessions for the Lobos were free throw attempts. Taking a phrase from jimbo...total rapeshow!

Anyway, it was good to meet some of the regular message board guys tonight. Look forward to watching more games with some of you in the future!

Yes, that was a fun time at the FieldHouse, even though we lost. Nice crowd there. Hope we schedule another assembling of the clan sometime. The Ricans are gentlemen and scholars, BTW.

Hey gents. That was one hell of a game. Glad it went the way of the Lobos. Was a pleasure having you all in town. I wish you the best of luck the rest of the season!

Go Lobos

It was definitely an exciting game, despite the unfortunate outcome for the Bills. Good luck the rest of the way, and we'll see you next year!

Good game guys. Just as amazing to watch SLU play on TV as in The Pit.

Regarding the foul calls: UNM has done this to every single team this year. We strive to get ourselves at the line and are very good at getting the refs to make calls. Look at the stats we have on this with the Lobos on the road: same story.

Good game guys. Just as amazing to watch SLU play on TV as in The Pit.

Regarding the foul calls: UNM has done this to every single team this year. We strive to get

ourselves at the line and are very good at getting the refs to make calls. Look at the stats we have on this with the Lobos on the road: same story.

Watch the replay the refs were a disgrace.

The problem with the officiating was that SLU takes the charge. Plain in simple, they get their ass in there and take the charge. The Bills did it over and over, only to have every single one of then, until a minute to go in the game, called blocks.

Good Lord...your whining would fit in perfectly at byu.

###### off chump... We aren't allowed to question the refs when one team shoots 19 more FTs than the other?

To other New Mexico fans, I apologize as many of you have been gracious in victory.

See you next year at the Fetz

###### off chump... We aren't allowed to question the refs when one team shoots 19 more FTs than the other?

To other New Mexico fans, I apologize as many of you have been gracious in victory.

See you next year at the Fetz

Don't cry too much.

Now I see why Albert Pujols gave you all the middle finger as he headed west.