Reality

At least we know where we stand. We aren't even close. Good effort the first half. Great game by IV. Good effort by Luke. But we really have no chance against an upper eschelon team. This game showed it, Texasm A&M showed it, Southern Ill showed it. Hopefully we win the A-10. We'vve got a solid squad, capable of positive movement. But honestly, we aren't even close to an ACC caliber team.

I wouldnt say that we arent even close. I think that its the depth that is killing us.

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

close to an ACC club or close to the top 10 teams in the country. I will agree we are not there. but going into the season I didn't think we were. UNC is good, very good, but we can and should play better than we did in the 2nd half. Someone tell an official, any official Tyler is not in the NBA yet.

Take SIU out of your statement though, we lost by 9 on the road. I think we beat them at home.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman

Official Sponser of the Stemmler and Ahearn could and would have helped club.

Reality....four all-metros and a Greek can't beat eight or nine mcdonald all-americans!

I enjoyed the first-half, but when the talented and deep UNC came out

in the second-half with increased intensity.... SLU couldn't keep up.

IV can play with the ACC big boys.

Great crowd....great pay-day!

I seen an important juco recruit behind the SLU bench, hopefully he realizes he could step right in and play!

I still thought Ian blew a lot of easy shots that were lightly contested. He's gotta finish better. Those baby hooks gotta fall. I didnt think anyone on SLU played bad, even JJ came in and rebounded, they were just way deeper and it showed. Nice effort, the scores wasnt indicative of how the game was the majority of the time.

Watched at a sports bar, with a lot of UNC fans in attendance. First, even they said it didn't look like a blow out. It didn't. We missed at least 3 to 4 wide open 3's and layups in the first half, and some in the second. No doubt UNC is deep, a lot deeper. No we are not there yet. But I do think we have a chance at winning outright the A-10 and getting to the dance. This team is good. It was too bad KL's hand was all taped. I don't know how anyone could shoot with that much tape on your hands. You got to love the Bills.