They jump off quickly (with reason)...

moytoy12

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9817679

"Player who should lose his scholarship: For this category, how about every single player on the Saint Louis roster? After I wrote Friday that the Billikens could possibly upset Texas A&M, they went out and shot 20.8 percent from the field and lost, 69-33. Incredible. Ian Vouyoukas missed 11-of-13 shots, Tommie Liddell missed 8-of-12 and Danny Brown, poor guy, missed all eight shots he took. Unbelievable. I'm just thankful the game was, for whatever reason, blacked out in my viewing era. Call that a gift courtesy of DirecTV."

Good find Moy.

And sadly, I agree with everything in there. I just wish charter would have left Sand Volleyball on so I didn't have to watch it either.

Maybe we can rebound in the upcoming games, but we can take NO, ZERO, NONE, ZILCH positives from this game. An absolute embaressment to this program, SLU basketball, and me as a fan in general.

Im sick of talking about this. How about we all stop posting until next weeks game about anything? Otherwise, I will get more and more pissed about yesterday's game.

let's see, in the last three seasons, dayton wins have went from 24 to 18 to 14. nice trend. i am sure every recruit wants on that downhill train.

I agree that it was only one game but the problem is this was our chance to get some respect and what we did was dig a hole so deep that national writers will ignore us from now on unless we beat UNC. For whatever the reason, we get so close and then we always seem to fumble the prize. Even Frank C was a littl down on the team today. Did anybody hear what Rammer said when he and Frank talked today?

I think everybody should be a little down on the team today. I think this is just a speed bump. It doesn't matter one bit what the national media thinks. In college hoops it is all about your RPI (unless your are MSU). If we take care of business from here on out we will be ok.

I heard the tail end of Rammer and Frank. Rammer was giving A&M a lot of credit for playing 100% on both ends and that SLU needs to start focusing on doing that. Also said the effort put out there from the bills was very dissapointing. Nothing to add that hasnt already been posted to be honest. Lastly, he said he got the feeling Brad was very embarassed about the effort and overall game-just the impression that Rammer got from the interview. I just heard the last part though