Road Trips

If there's enough interest, I'm thinking about putting a road trip together for this season.

2 years ago a friend of mine put together one for the SIU-Carbondale game and we had a heck of a good time (xcept for the game).

This year the SIU-Carbondale game is on a Saturday (12/2/06). Game time is 2PM. Probably leave St Louis around 10:30 and return immediately after the game. Total cost would run around $35-50. That includes the bus, driver tip, game ticket.

If your interested, send me a PM or respond here.

Other potential trips (if enough interest) are the Loyola (Chicago)game on Nov 29th and the Dayton game March 3rd (if we can get tickets).

I'll be very surprised if we beat Loyola on the road. They only lost one player from a team that won 19 games last year. They return two-time All-League selection Blake Schilb, a 6'7 SF who averaged 19.1 ppg 5.2 rpg and 3.9 apg. In addition to Schlib they've got 3 other starters that averaged 12.8, 11.3 and 10.4 ppg. Yeesh, talk about a team under the radar.

Is there boozin on these bus trips? If so, sign me up for all of them. I am especially interested in the SIU game and I think any trip to Chicago is bound to be a good time. If we can get the tickets for the Dayton game, UD Arena would be a great atmosphere to mix it up with opposing fans. I am unboard with this whole bus trip idea and I would not mind being in charge of loadin that bad boy up with whiskey and beer.