Ian

SShoe

tdell, i just dont think ian vouyoukas is in a position right now to convince nba folks he is athletic enough to be an nba power forward and he is too physically weak and small to be an nba center.

now can he change all of that with another year of hard work? by all means.

>i have heard from a very reliable source that this is not

>true OJ.

When you say you heard from a very reliable source that this is not true, you have to be full of it.

Because I had the conversation with Alex and he said, "SLU is not interested in me." If you would have talked to Alex he would have told you that he and I talked and that he doesn't think SLU is interested in him. So I don't know how you have a reliable source when I talked to the kid. So you need to be real clear about what you are saying is not true!

And he ended up returning to WVU for his senior year. I think the same will happen to Ian. Pittsnogle had the great run in the NCAA's last year hitting one big three after another. Dispite that he was told that he would not be a first rounder so he dropped out of last year's draft. Kevin did some bulking up and worked on his inside game and will likely be a first rounder this year.

Ian needs to do similar work, gain strength and work on his perimeter game.

"C (NOLA): Who's making a mistake by declaring early? I know this is supposed to be a weaker draft, but it seems like more unqualified players than usual are "testing the process."

Chad Ford: Arron Afflalo, Josh Boone, Quincy Douby, Mikke Efevberha, Nick Fazekas, Brandon Heath, Thomas Gardner, Daniel Gibson, Richard Roby, Mustafa Shakur, Marcus Slaughter, P.J. Tucker, Ian Vouyoukas, Darius Washington.

I'm not sure any of the above are first rounders."