Adam Knollmeyer

I spoke with Linn 6-foot-8 power forward Adam Knollmeyer after last night's Riverwar All-Star Game at UMSL.

I asked what schools he is looking at and he said St. Louis U., Wisconsin-Milwaukee and Illinois State. He said he has offers from SLU and Wisconsin-Milwaukee but not from Illinois State and said he will make an official visit to SLU on April 11.

He looked good in the all-star game. He had 13 points, including three dunks, and had three three-point plays (including two dunks). He's got good size and showed good hands, good basketball IQ and the ability to score inside against bigger players.

Knollmeyer would definitely be a nice pick-up for the Billikens. I don't know if he's the answer at the power forward spot for next season, but he could definitely come in and contribute right away.

- Nate

great news nate. Honestly, i have not him play in person, but he sounds like he could really bring something to the table and help us out at a very weak position for us. With him being offered, DM, and Stemler, that is all we have available for next year is it not?

>That is good news indeed. If we can land those three

>(Knollmeyer, Walls, Stemler) to go with DM, then we will

>have done quite well.

Knollmeyer, Walls, Stemler and Macguire would be a great class and address our 2 greatest needs: frontcourt players not named Ian and shooters. Even if we end up with only 3 of these four, I'll like the class.

definition of horrible: v-time is not to keen on players of the caucasion persuasion. i've noticed that in the past.

to paraphrase- "john brandenburg is a stiff," "johnny hill, dwayne polk and alex barnett are all better than kevin lisch."

those were a few of his gems over the past year or two on this board.

bad boyz for life