Cheryl should send tape to NCAA....

bonwich

...and DEMAND suspension for the player that submarined Tommie. Deliberate attempt to injure. End of story.

Proper call on that play was intentional foul; potential 5-point play.

The only way this utter crap in officiating is ever going to be cleaned up is for ADs to stand up and demand better. I saw the foul when it happened; it's even more flagrant on videotape.

The NCAA game is in danger of becoming as ridiculous as the NBA. (Anybody see the 3-pointer by the Pistons on Christmas Day where the guy clearly had both feet leave the floor on the deke, but was credited with a "great move" by the refs?)

If it was the breakaway, I don't think he was touched. Watched the game on Charter and they showed it several times...he was too far under the basket to make the dunk he wanted so he had to adjust his body resulting in having no feet beneath him.

I agree it was a physical game, but that play had no severe physical play IMO.

I would normally disagree, but given some of the play we have experienced and especially given some of the Iowa fans last night, I have to agree with you, Skip. If the officiating would improve - and I don't mean calling things our way, but just not showing the favortism to top teams, then everything would be fine, but, apparently, that is never going to happen.

So against Chistate, we get homecooking and people are up in their rightious Jesuit stance knocking it. I am sorry - when I play at home I want homecooking, PERIOD!! The he## with calling it even. If I really thought we would get a fair shake on the road then OK but we don't/won't so we have to get it at home. Afterall - that is why you schedule home and away series so you can job them after they jobbed you. This is not rocket science!!!

Sorry, you are wrong! I watched the tape several times and what you see is the classic dirty player, Bruner, knowing the exact time to give a little nudge to a guy who is up in the air and cannot defend himself so he goes flying but Bruner just runs away and acts innocent. I have had it done to me over the years--although not on a dunk--particularly when I was playing ball for the base team in the military to know it when I see it. It was a dirty play intended to injure a star player on the other team!

I agree wholeheartedly. Where are all the fans that were worried about poor Chicago State? You sure got what you wanted! Now Ramsey and Slaten can really give it to the Bills on the afternoon show and I bet we will never hear a word about the comments on the Chicago State game just like those on this board who made the comments are now in hiding!

Hardly.

The difference is some of you acted like the Chicago St. home cooking didn't happen. Then you ***** about about the reffing in the Iowa, UNC, UWM games, etc. If we want the right to ***** about those games then we should at least be willing to admit when we get the return favor...which we did against Chicago St. Otherwise its pure hypocricy.

Ramsey and co. will be the first to tell you we got screwed at UNC and on some calls vs. Iowa etc. You want them to turn a blind eye when the same thing happens vs. Chicago St.?

Just keep it honest Billikan.