Not another troll!

ACE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what my hatred of mi$$ouri due to a lowlying head coach in the context of "where there is smoke there is fire" has to do with a lady at a toy store.

but if that proves you are a great american. hoo-rah!!!

Jalejar/Jalensdad set the matter straight. The thread that was locked has his response on it at the top.

My point is that there has been no one in the know to refute what cheesy said. Probably know one in the know visits this board yet other than cheesy so it isn't that great a point in any case.

when it comes to cheating mi$$ouri and their beneath civilization head coach, boosters, fans, administration, i tend to lower my own standards of conduct. i need to work on that and i thank you for pointing it out.

BDICK,

The Fairview Heights Funny Bone called and said you can do five minutes of material tonight from 11:40 - 11:45 right after amateur night ends.

BDick - here you go. Here is that link you asked for.

Note: If someone is sending you this link, then your manhood has been questioned. Please sign up before it's too late! We're here for you - The AMC Staff

www.aspenmancamp.com

Like I said, if you want to continue to lie go right ahead. This is all pretty normal stuff for this board.

THe moral majority gets all up in arms about some issue. Some even go crying to Steve(see the Vtime ban). When provided with evidence to disprove their opinion or shown the hypocrisy of their ways they tend to shrivel up and disappear. I've posted numerous times about how one example is viewed differently than another and none of these cowards have answered my questions.

As a confident heterosexual jabs at my manhood are pathetic and beneath even a profane poof such as yourself. Just the other day my son and I built his pinewood derby car with power tools and the boy learned how to spit like a man. Ah those memories.......

Oh back to you......

Again as a gun owning, power tool toting, meat eating, man, I laugh at you. You are less than a man.

Butch does make a valid point. There have been numerous times when other posters have made what many of what you consider here to be "inappropriate" posts. I personally am not as sensitive to what I read on here. Does a line have to be drawn in the sand in regards to where one can take a post? Probably, but who's going to draw that line and I just ask why it is drawn now? The comment shouldn't have been made but many comments shouldn't be made. It seems that certain things strike a nerve with some and other things don't. Again, I tend not to be sensitive to just about everything I read because I consider the sources and venue for where it is written. I have to agree though that what may not strike a nerve with many of you, might strike a nerve with others. That being said, I think we are taking it upon ourselves to govern the board which might be the way it is on internet boards but if that is the case the veteran posters will always be given more slack about what they post and whether it is deemed inappopriate or not. Is that fair? I don't know, not for me to answer. Just kind of thinking outloud.

I think when the long time posters of this or any board say that a questionable topic should be off limits ... then the new posters should take the advice. This board is the posters ... nothing else.

Negative personal rumors should not be posted, have some decency. Before you post ... think, if this was my kid ...

This one was ridiculous because it started by a very basic statement by UB something like he hopes everyone remains eligible ... he didn't mention any names or even freshmen I believe ... and someone jumps to the conclusion that Tommie isn't going to be eligible 2nd semester. Then MFaulk says he heard a rumor that Tommie would be ineligible. Regardless of other posts ... that is wrong. Just because something similar has been done in the past doesn't make it ok. Isn't that a basic lesson we learn in life. When it was pointed out that the comments shouldn't have been posted ... why did it have to be defended ... MFaulk and Billies should have just said you are right there is no basis for this thought and dropped it.

The long time posters do have the right to govern the board ... not that all of us are perfect ... I have posted things I have regretted ... as have many others, but when pointed out that they are wrong ... we usually get it. Most of us know one another and are friends we can disagree and remain friends. For example ... Roy and I have had many long standing disagreements, probably more than agreements. Izzy, Ian, DP ... I could go on ... but we can respect each others opinions ... I think once you've met someone face to face it changes the way you view them ... also if everyone knows you, where you sit etc ... it makes you a little more careful what you post ... at least it should.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

Looks like things have been busy since earlier this morning! Tonka and skip, you both bring up great points and it's time to let this go. I know from my perspective as someone who was never really compelled to post before, I just felt like some of the "senior" posters were being a little to rightous when they were blasting Marshall and Phan. Point taken about the long timers feeling a need to govern the board, I get it. I was just stating and defending what I thought was a well explained point of view that happened to be shared by a few others and was shocked how seriously some people take themselves. If anyone questions my background, slu72, check the thread above. I can't believe nobody bit on the Quinn/Paige tidbit!

I gave you the source as valid - it simply was not my uncle who heard it from the mailman who heard it from the guy who runs the taco stand outside of the Savvis. If you do not think that h.s. bb coaches are valid sources then so be it but I happen to believe that they are. I have been consistent and will continue to be consistent. I am finshed with this thread since obviously you have lost complete control of yourself.