Comments from UNC thread

moytoy12

Can't say I am crazy that Jalen's dad was trying to steer

Tommie somewhere else.

Indeed he prepped at Hargrave. Coach Roy Williams made the trip to East St Louis to watch one of his practices while at KU. I sent Coach Williams a game tape of Liddell as I have always been impressed by the class and coaching abilities of Coach Williams.

Read closely,Tommie was a junior at East St Louis when Roy Williams was at KU. The game tape I sent Roy Williams was that vs Vashon at Savvis when he went for 33 and 14. All of this was prior to his committment to SLU. Liddell is my nephew, just like you I only wanted what was best for a family member. Then and now I hold Roy Williams coaching abilities as the standard. Once it became clear SLU was the ideal place for Tommie, I made that position clear to Liddell and his parents.

We are absolutely delighted that Tommie selected SLU. You did what any caring relative would do and tried to evalute his best options. In the long run I think the Billikens will be perfect for Tommie because he will be able to blossom into a star in a caring enviroment. I am more impressed with Tommie's overall abilities every game!

Hey, it is a free country and anybody can do whatever they want as long as it is not illegal. My comment was simply an observation not an indictment. Also, it was made off of the comment posted on the UNC board not here. So the comprehensive explanation was not available at the time. Like I said, it is a free country but that does not mean I have like what a person does just as he does not have to care about what I think.

jalensdad, take it as a supreme compliment that we care about it. it only shows how much tommie is loved by the billiken fandom already.

if we didnt feel that way, that would be the slap.