2007 and 2008 a-10 in atlantic city.

billiken_roy

I can put you up no problem but it would only be for the night as we'd still have a two hour or so trek out to the AC each night and back. Hell, the tolls will kill the drinking money signifcantly!!! Now ay ... I'm out there for the week. If need be, I'll stay across the Great Egg harbor in Ocean City and rough it in from there. I am in ..... get a cheap SouthWest flight into BWI and we'll road trip out. And I know Anita is in on that one 'cuz she ain't letting you loose with me in the AC!!!!!

You want to fly in I'll get you and off we go. I don't know what the Southwestern Ohio Doc's plns are or what the Northeastern Ohio Doc's plans will be as well but as for me, I'll be doing the driving from here. If the beautiful Miss Anita were to meet the powerful and all knowing Cindy, who knows, they could strike up a friendship and we could leave 'em with each other for that five day period.

I know SW Doc is asking if golf will be in the AC itinerary and it could be. It would be in these here parts about that time ... maybe chilly but doable. I can't speak for the coast.