The city a Buzz

BLIKNS

Seems every report tells how alive the city is right now,how does the "climate"compare to World Series electricity?Got to think the slection committee may look at St.Louis for more Final Fours.30,000 plus for practice,WOW!

man, i ordered a pizza from papa johns tonight, and they said it would take 52 minutes. i didn't get it until after like an hour and 45 minutes. the delivery guy said it was due to the final four crowd. sheesh. oh well, it tasted good.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Official Billikens.com sponsor of Mike Beczkala

The Final Four is becoming like the Super Bowl--a multiday carnival with lots of corporate money. The difference is all the college kids thrown into the mix. Wife and I were down at the Gateway Mall for the Kelly Clarkson concert yesterday at sundown. Greg Gumble of CBS Sports was there making a presentation just before she came on. VH1 (the cable program) was there filming. There was a buzz in the air, lots of energy, lots of kids, families, people with their dogs ... great atmosphere. The weather was just awesome--sun, 72 degrees, low humidity. The city has really put on a great event.

i find myself agreeing with slaten more than not. i cringe at his personal vendetta's against soderberg and weber apparently for not continuing to recruit his son, but other than that, i think he is good at bringing up questions that should be discussed. does he go too far overboard on his opinions occassionally? absolutely. but still he at least gives us something new to think about.

i love the rant at 5:25. normally lmao.

parker, i can name better, but she is attractive imo. i love the gap commercial where she is dancing to the lenny kravitz song. song kicks and she looks like she is having fun and looking good in gap clothes. i immediately sent my wife to the gap to buy a pair of jeans. only she didnt come home dancing the same way.

i guess when for example i am watching those gap commercials,...........i just dont look at her face.

I think SJP is sexy ... I like her quirkiness. She is the only one on Sex in the City I like.

Yes ... I believe I would.

Back to Joss ... seriously you should listen to her CD Soul Sessions ... it is great

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman