Rammer on Radio

If you listen to SLU Stream (Billiken Law, the GW Game is on our TV right now...Don't worry), you can still listen to Rammer and Earl during the commercial breaks.

Well, Rammer just ripped on Crean and MU's SID. Wish I was paying closer attention so I could directly quote. But he basically called them the biggest jerks in college basketball that he has come across.

He did say the players were good kids, MU's radio guy is one of the best, he wasn't ripping the University, just crean and the sid. It was really funny!

Also, Father Biondi was at the game today apparently.

Steve

It was just a passing comment sort of.

Their Senior Day Celebration was after the game. Rammer said that they had the celebration after the game because Marquette KNEW they would win. That then led to the Jerk comments. Once again, since my type of posts are the types of things that can get blown out of proportion, this is not a direct quote.

I just thought it was amusing.

>It was just a passing comment sort of.

>

>Their Senior Day Celebration was after the game. Rammer

>said that they had the celebration after the game because

>Marquette KNEW they would win. That then led to the Jerk

>comments.

The ESPN announcers, who admittedly were no great source of CUSA history, stated that Marquette "had a tradition" of celebrating the seniors after the last home game rather than before. If true, Rammer would be off base in taking it as a slap in the face of SLU.

about their thoughts about the team.

Basically, what I heard was a conversation between the Rammer and someone near him. The comment was made Off Air. I assume this because shortly after the comment, he said something like "Welcome Back".

Steve

I don't know if they do know. They have been awfully candid in the past about some things. I tried to tell rammer once while I was at a game and I thought about it, but I couldn't grab him.

But, I am mildly opposed to me telling him....I like the candidness

>Well, Rammer just ripped on Crean and MU's SID. Wish I was

>paying closer attention so I could directly quote. But he

>basically called them the biggest jerks in college

>basketball that he has come across.

This is no big secret. Earlier in the season Crean threatened to beat up a Memphis booster during a game. The MU SID was making disparaging remarks to a member of the media about a high school player that turned MU down. I could go on. Jerks would probably be nice way of putting it.