Bills Jerseys?

SLURadioBoy

Does anyone know if there's a place that sells authentic SLU jerseys? I doubt it due to our wonderful marketing department. I've seen jerseys at Savvis, but the colors were closer black than they were blue. Any help would be very appreciated.

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

Hmmm, well that's tempting, but it probably wouldn't fit me (I'm only 5'6"). I was actually hoping to get a 00 jersey since Polk is my favorite player. Us little guys gotta stick together!

"Praises we sing, to you our alma mater,

Praise to the white and blue.

Our hymn shall ring, in tribute strong to you,

We hail Saint Louis U."

Official Billikens.com sponsor of Andrew Latimer

I recall it as one year and left. Part of Grawer's last 5-23 season. We lost him and Julian Winfield who was supposedly going to Kansas until Norm Stewart hired his dad, Lee, for Mizzou .... I recall Eric as a skinny, 6-foot 9 guy ....

Bickel was the whooping boy of choice in those years among fans. Not sure why. Don't think he saw any time for any real comments to be made. I think part of it was his overall demeanor and looks. Looked kind of spacey and herdy if I remember right. Hope he is doing well though now.

Eric Bickel played for Ritneour. He played 2 years at SLU then transferred to UMSL. I am not sure what he does right now but I have seen him around a few times. My father plays in a retiree Basketball league with the elder Bickel who is a nice guy but has very little skills outside of 5 feet.

Bickel may have been a whipping boy because he was a 12th man playing regularly. Suffice it to say Pederson and Dobbs were a major upgrade over Bickel and Smith.

I used to have the old light blue away jersey i think it had highmarks number on it but it was like when i was 5 or six which was like 10 years ago so it wouldn't fit me if i still had it but it had my last name on it but it was cool i might have a picture around my house of it.