JJ Sign Idea?

SluSignGuy

Hey Sign Dude what about a Big D and then a small replica of a picket fence. D-fence you get it? Defense that would be hilarious.

Wait wait don't click next message yet I got more....what about "Let's go Billikens!" huh that will get people pumped up. Maybe add a little bit of glitter people love that.

As the guys on the Guinness commercials would say, "brilliant!"

This would be really cool too - if the game is on ESPN, you could use the letters E-S-P-N as the first letters of words!

Or in our case...

C

H

A

R

T

E

R

Don't know how well that will fit on a sign though.

That one is a must have. Think about it Sign Dude you could be on TV seen by tens and tens of people on CCIN if you came up with a great

C

H

A

R

T

E

R

Sign.

Can't

Help

Always

Rooting for

The

Exciting Billiken

Roundball Team

I gotta' come up with some more of those great idea Box.

Charter would be tough (A lot of letters )....I don't think KMOX has the most "visual" audience.

But I would seriously like ideas that incorporate SLU/Billikens. Because what I am trying to do is rebuild my collection to have a sign for each player. Then on the back of it, have a generic sign. That way, when I give the sign to the player when he graduates. I don't give away another players sign. (If that make sense).

Steve