first real marquee matchup tonight:

cheesycow

roger powell is far more formidable then i ever imagined as the power forward. i assumed that augustine would be playing the inside by himself and that is the furtherest thing from the truth. powell is very tough and really has physically built himself up.

of course everyone talks about the illini guards. that is no surprise. but powell was the difference maker in that team compared to last year imo.

The spread doesn't matter if you are taking the over ... only the total points does ... If the spread was 45 ... and I am assumming you mean Illini by 45 of course you would take Mizzou. What if the spread were 13 or 14 who would you take?

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman

...to be a Tiger.

While Missouri is young (but talented) and inexperienced this year and has coach who may be on the hot seat, I don't think the Tigers will lose by anything so outlandish as 45 points to anyone. Now, they might lose by 30 to the most elite teams (Illinois, Kansas, Oklahoma St., etc.), but I don't think they'll lose by 40. Also, they may give up 90 to 100 points to the best teams, but no one will go for 110 or more against them.

steve, if you think it is bad now, wait another year when the unofficial mayor of belleville hits campus and is playing wing for the billikens.