coaches show?

Cowboy

I like Bishop all-around on the offensive end, especially for a freshman. He's a horrible defender. He could use Rick.

Reynolds has been effective in his own way, but I don't think he's a consistent PG in terms of running the offense.

Despite his turnovers last season, I thought Bartley had more potential to be the PG than Reynolds. He's also a better shooter. I have no idea what's going on with him this year, whether it's confidence, injury, or what. I thought he'd add some lbs. and come back with a more PG mentality, but he's regressed for whatever reason and isn't getting minutes.

I haven't seen enough of Hines to think much of his game.

Anyway, I think at this point I'd play Bishop more at the point than anyone else. We're going to get scored on, but I think we gain more at the offensive end than we lose at the defensive end. I'd also play Ash and Crawford 30+ minutes a game each.

I saw better ball movement with those two then in previous games with Reynolds, Bartley and Roby handling the rock.

Agree. Bishop and Hines are definitely behind defensively (although Bartley isn't much ahead), but Bishop especially has been a better offensive threat both scoring and helping.

I like Bishop all-around on the offensive end, especially for a freshman. He's a horrible defender. He could use Rick.

Reynolds has been effective in his own way, but I don't think he's a consistent PG in terms of running the offense.

Despite his turnovers last season, I thought Bartley had more potential to be the PG than Reynolds. He's also a better shooter. I have no idea what's going on with him this year, whether it's confidence, injury, or what. I thought he'd add some lbs. and come back with a more PG mentality, but he's regressed for whatever reason and isn't getting minutes.

Anyway, I think at this point I'd play Bishop more at the point than anyone else. We're going to get scored on, but I think we gain more at the offensive end than we lose at the defensive end. I'd also play Ash and Crawford 30+ minutes a game each.

He wouldnt be here with Rick. Not many of these guys would.

You have to play MY and RA and DR due to the interior D. Mason scored 90 points on us. That is shocking.

This team is so horrendous offensively that our best chance is to hope the other team has a god-awful shooting percentage. Our traditional centers should not be on the court(except MN for limited experience minutes, 2-5 a game or so) play the 4--5 guard lineup 4-5 min to keep legs a little fresher

None of this matters the team sucks and we will lose anyway.

None of this will happen because JC has a message to send: the message is that we suck.

#FireJimCrews

Still haven't seen plus minus numbers for the last game. Since the entire argument against playing Roby (on here, at least) is +/-, I'd be interested to see how Hines and Bishop compared to Reynolds and Bartley in +/- during a real game as opposed to the second half of the Duquesne trainwreck.

Not sure if you saw this or not but Bartley has something wrapped on his index finger of his shooting hand. If that finger is not 100% that could explain what is going on with his shot.

He wouldnt be here with Rick. Not many of these guys would.

You have to play MY and RA and DR due to the interior D. Mason scored 90 points on us. That is shocking.

This team is so horrendous offensively that our best chance is to hope the other team has a god-awful shooting percentage. Our traditional centers should not be on the court(except MN for limited experience minutes, 2-5 a game or so) play the 4--5 guard lineup 4-5 min to keep legs a little fresher

None of this matters the team sucks and we will lose anyway.

None of this will happen because JC has a message to send: the message is that we suck.

#FireJimCrews

RA was out there for a fair amount of time and GM still scored in the paint at will.

RA was out there for a fair amount of time and GM still scored in the paint at will.

RA has zero basketball skills. You need all those guys out there to at least not get shoved around.

Let's be clear here: RA does not have skills

RA has zero basketball skills. You need all those guys out there to at least not get shoved around.

Let's be clear here: RA does not have skills

Not true. RA has limited skills. He has a nice up and under move and can rebound. He could be a decent role player for limited minutes when you need an extra rebounding push.