Billiken Stuff

willie

I was riding north on Brentwood Blvd. when I glanced over at Rally's and saw a lot of Billiken Blue in the window. Did a quick turn to check it out. They really have a pretty good selection of stuff. The most I've ever seen anywhere except Chafitz . I'm now 100+ poorer , but what the hell it's for the program.

I went to the one in Fenton a while back and meant to post on here, but Rally House had the biggest selection of Billiken stuff I have seen anywhere. They had tons of stuff and all sorts of variety of products. I was impressed.

I was riding north on Brentwood Blvd. when I glanced over at Rally's and saw a lot of Billiken Blue in the window. Did a quick turn to check it out. They really have a pretty good selection of stuff. The most I've ever seen anywhere except Chafitz . I'm now 100+ poorer , but what the hell it's for the program.

Went by there today and purchased some real good stuff. Lots of apparel there

Only other place with a decent selection is the St. Louis Sports Dugout in South County Mall, which is run by the same people who operate the team store at Chaifetz. Even they don't carry as much as Rally House, though.

And one of the nicer consequences of the three year NCAA run is that Lids is finally stocking Billikens caps again. Would be nice if they offered a little more in the way of basic royal and white to go along with the oddball color combos, though.

My Billiken former roommate is dating a Banana Slug. Banana Slugs abound, I guess.

I AM YOUR FATHER'S BROTHER'S NEPHEW'S COUSIN'S FORMER ROOMMATE.

what's that make us? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. which is what you are about to become.

PAYSTUBS. SALINA.