Jake Barnett

slufan13

He had two unforced turn overs - my point is simply that he was not Superman tonight - he did contribute as I have acknowledged I am just not going to say he is the greatest thing since sliced bread because of tonight.

Hmm! I think you win and lose as a team. I have not been a fan either, but I did see him all over NCS's future NBA player. It was 100% obvious to me that he frustrated the hell out of Warren. Oh! We would not have won this game without his treys and the 2nd was when we were making our big comeback and appeared to me to be from NBA range. Good good Jake!

He had two unforced turn overs - my point is simply that he was not Superman tonight - he did contribute as I have acknowledged I am just not going to say he is the greatest thing since sliced bread because of tonight.

He was tonight. Yes, the ACC POY who takes a ton of shots/all the offense and in an OT game got 28. warren worked his ass off to get his. He was clearly frustrated. and maybe working so hard had an effect on his FTs?

I feel like there are a few posters on here tonight, and it's quite obvious who they are, who were SO ready to bury this team and Coach Crews. That's just a shame.

It may be awhile before we have another team like this one, and we should be celebrating every victory and every opportunity to see them play one more time.

+1

I love Jake, and his defense on Warren was awesome, but come on, when he short armed that free throw after the under four timeout everybody on this board had some choice words for him, I guarantee.

I feel like there are a few posters on here tonight, and it's quite obvious who they are, who were SO ready to bury this team and Coach Crews. That's just a shame.

It may be awhile before we have another team like this one, and we should be celebrating every victory and every opportunity to see them play one more time.

You are absolutely correct.

They love it and want to spew their venom on JC and JB, trying to validate their many previous brutal posts this year; they were chomping at the bit, couldn't wait to get it on the board asap.

Kind of hurts to see this garbage after one of the all time legendary Billiken come from behind games, in the goddam NCAA Tournament. Jett is hobbling but fought as hard as any athlete I have ever seen. He was a marked man but he bulled his way to victory.

And people write crap like this....

i don't care what you say, jake barnett did EVERYTHING he was supposed to yesterday. he made some mistakes, yes, but so did everyone. that was a GUTSY team win, and jake barnett stuck to his man to the point of infuriation in order to help his team win.

also hit two big threes... :)

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE