Billikens.com Bracket Contest 2014

slufan13

I just figured I'd make a new group instead of trying to get everyone to revive last year's group.

Here's the link

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/group?groupID=447251

Password is billikens

Big storylines here:

• MB is coming off a monumental pick with his 10* Lock of the Decade Super Bowl Pick. He has his Vegas odds ready for this Tourney. Are those odds just foo foo or is it legit?
  • The Wiz has his secret formula, but this is a true test for him. How will it stand up when the best of the best play?
  • Lots of new guys on this board. Do we have a ringer in the group?
  • VCU fans can probably still see this. Do they crash this group too?
  • Do you pick SLU to win it all?
  • Does billikenroy make an appearance in the group?

I really want to see MUDKAT's picks

Me too. I didn't really mind the guy.

(cue the hatred...)

Florida over Michigan in the final, SLU losing to Michigan in the Elite 8 after reaping their vengeance over Wichita State... Don't hate me guys, I'm in it to win it.

I really want to see MUDKAT's picks

PM him then.

My issue with him and other VCU guys is this ain't your group. it's like having a girl scout at a boy scout meeting. I like VCU i like their coach, might even like MK but he doesn't belong here. if some here get bent out of shape with life long St. Louis residents liking both SLU and MU, can't understand why it would not be even more of a transgression for an out of town fan from another team in our league to start hanging out here. never wanted a narc at a party and don't see why not wanting folks who are fans of other teams on a board for our team's discussions is wrong minded.

PM him then.

My issue with him and other VCU guys is this ain't your group. it's like having a girl scout at a boy scout meeting. I like VCU i like their coach, might even like MK but he doesn't belong here. if some here get bent out of shape with life long St. Louis residents liking both SLU and MU, can't understand why it would not be even more of a transgression for an out of town fan from another team in our league to start hanging out here. never wanted a narc at a party and don't see why not wanting folks who are fans of other teams on a board for our team's discussions is wrong minded.

Get over it .I'm back. Good luck for your brackets.I hope we bust the brackets, but my calls are realistic. I'll gladly take SLU or VCU busting up the brackets. Hope it comes true. Every bracket everywhere will be busted if one of us does the unlikely.

Well that sucks....

First no wi-fi on the plane and then by the time I get to the hotel and do the bracket ...the bracket locks me out because I am 4 min late.

Oh well....I will just have to live with my paper brackets.