Dayton at St. Joseph's 02/25 on CBS Sports Network

Taj79

Mudkat, it is a SLU board. And the comparison is not far off. Slu was up 17 at the half that game, and up 26 at the 5 min mark in the 2nd half. Not a bad comp.

That was a great game for SLU. Gave us a bunch of confidence. Maybe you'll win on Saturday, but you will definitely have lost both games last year and the first game this year. Chin up, buckaroo.

Yes it is the SLU board. I'm here because I respect SLU and the rivalry that has grown. That game happened a long time ago. I no longer have to see Mojo's posts.

Mudkat, it is a SLU board. And the comparison is not far off. Slu was up 17 at the half that game, and up 26 at the 5 min mark in the 2nd half. Not a bad comp.

That was a great game for SLU. Gave us a bunch of confidence. Maybe you'll win on Saturday, but you will definitely have lost both games last year and the first game this year. Chin up, buckaroo.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would argue that telling a poster of another team's board to change their screen name, because its been 14 months since the death of the namesake, is disrespectful.

He is gone. That's a fact. I loved Majerus and he is and was the best NCAA coach that I ever saw. There was no disrespect intended. I was saying it's time to move on. I was there in SLC when Majerus made it all happen. Loved the guy and will always love his accomplishments and his ability to take mediocre teams to new heights. Stop beating on me. I certainly would never disrespect Majerus. It would be sacrilege to me. Da Man took the Utes to a place most all of us can only dream of.

I find it a personal insult to have someone say that I don't respect the man.

He is gone. That's a fact. I loved Majerus and he is and was the best NCAA coach that I ever saw. There was no disrespect intended. I was saying it's time to move on. I was there in SLC when Majerus made it all happen. Loved the guy and will always love his accomplishments and his ability to take mediocre teams to new heights. Stop beating on me. I certainly would never disrespect Majerus. It would be sacrilege to me.

Now read my post outside of the commas and you will understand what was disrespectful.

Now read my post outside of the commas and you will understand what was disrespectful.

I have never and never will disrespect Majerus. I only said that it was time to move on. That was then, this is now. Where are the commas. I've said all I have to say about arguablly the best NCAA coach that ever stepped on the floor.

Give Roy W, Krisneski, Pitino, and Donovan equal teams on the floor and Majerus would have destroyed them.

mudkat still doesn't get it, let me piece it together for him:

"I would argue that telling a poster of another team's board to change their screen name is disrespectful."

It ain't Sepahcs. He's always asking for a link.

BTW, someone has possibly outed him on either Bernie's or the SLU forum on stltoday.com. (And he has another two user names since yesterday. I can't keep up)

Anyway, someone believes he is the infamous Stephen E. that has been mentioned on here occasionally. Mentions his wife's name and the company he works for. Getting a little weird.

mudkat still doesn't get it, let me piece it together for him:

"I would argue that telling a poster of another team's board to change their screen name is disrespectful."

Ok, you have a point. He's ignored, It sucks to have to ignore so many. He should keep his screen-name forever. I care not.

Is 3-0 a rivalry?

How soon we forget the only 2 game CBI title game sweep that ever happened.

Maybe RamNation will get rid of the most posted thread ever soon..The FODU thread. It keeps coming on the front page for some stupid reason. They don't belong in the same sentence with any A10 team.

It ain't Sepahcs. He's always asking for a link.

BTW, someone has possibly outed him on either Bernie's or the SLU forum on stltoday.com. (And he has another two user names since yesterday. I can't keep up)

Anyway, someone believes he is the infamous Stephen E. that has been mentioned on here occasionally. Mentions his wife's name and the company he works for. Getting a little weird.

+1.... dude is actually insane

Florida only up 2 @ Vandy with 30 secs left

Edit: Florida made a three just as I posted. Florida 57 Vandy 52- 30 secs left

Up 3 with 18.7

Our biggest cheerleader, Dan Dakich, is calling the IU @ Wiscy game. I wonder how long it will take before we are mentioned.

To borrow a quote from Troy, "it is no insult to say that a dead man, is dead." Likewise, it is no insult to say that a blood bath, was a blood bath. Thin skin is thin skin. The only thing disrespectful is this ****** keeps harping on the fact that RM is dead as if it's supposed to be some sort of veiled dig.. but let's not go over his head with psychology.

Cue the "I can't read Mojo's posts" responses (I'm in the camp he still does).. but just in case, someone let him know I definitely did not call him a ******.

To borrow a quote from Troy, "it is no insult to say that a dead man, is dead." Likewise, it is no insult to say that a blood bath, was a blood bath. Thin skin is thin skin. The only thing disrespectful is this ****** keeps harping on the fact that RM is dead as if it's supposed to be some sort of veiled dig.. but let's not go over his head with psychology.

Cue the "I can't read Mojo's posts" responses (I'm in the camp he still does).. but just in case, someone let him know I definitely did not call him a ******.

I can't read his posts but am assuming he can still read mine