Women's game special

I was there, but it didn't register. If any women's game is part of a double header, you get in free. If you're a season ticket holder, you have coupons for free women's games. Otherwise, just watch the women's site, groupons, or maybe just the SLU basketball site. The women are entertaining; we have a good coach, and the word is that we have a tremendous recruiting class to go with the young team we have.

Yeah, I'm a season ticket holder and I have the coupons but I have friends who like to take their grandkids to the games. The kids don't care whether it's men or women playing and also you can pretty much sit anywhere so they can be close to the action. So I mentioned this game to my friends and now can't find any info on it.

I've been to a few of those double-headers over the years although this was the first one that I watched the entire women's game. And I agree, this team looks very promising, especially starting two very good freshmen.

Thanks.

I want to say it's the January 5th game at 2pm, but I'm not positive. I looked at slubillikens.com and the women's game is being televised on NBC Sports Network. I would think they are trying to fill some of the seats for that game. Just have them call the SLU ticket office, and I'm sure they'll be able to help your friends out.

That is about $4 too much to watch women's basketball

I hope someday you have a daughter, niece, friend of the family or grandchild who plays a sport seriously. You' ll find out they are just as committed as their male counterpoints. You don't have to attend a game, but you should respect their efforts.

The women's games are fun, a great place to take youngsters getting interested.

Yes, the band and cheerleaders are there normally.

Does the band play at the womens games? Are the cheerleafers there too? Do they have dance cam and crleb lookalike?

Band plays at about half of the women's games. If it's going to be on TV we'll definitely (I don't actually have the schedule in front of me) be there