Future Roster

I'm woefully behind in my recruiting and roster knowledge. I know we have a giant group of Juniors but who is up and coming?

I've looked and not seen much in the way of recruiting articles regarding signees. I'm sure we don't have many spots available with the upper class being so full this year. It seems that just further defines how crucial the head coach situation is. We have a wide open roster coming up. That said, I know we have a few Fr and So's ...I just know very little about them.

I'm woefully behind in my recruiting and roster knowledge. I know we have a giant group of Juniors but who is up and coming?

I've looked and not seen much in the way of recruiting articles regarding signees. I'm sure we don't have many spots available with the upper class being so full this year. It seems that just further defines how crucial the head coach situation is. We have a wide open roster coming up. That said, I know we have a few Fr and So's ...I just know very little about them.

You're woefully behind on being a fan. Maybe read about the team on this board....or something.

Returning roster:

Seniors: Jett (PG), McCall (PG/2G), Loe ©, Barnett (2G/SF) and Evans (SF/PF).

Juniors: Manning © and Glaze (PF).

Sophomore: McBroom (transfer from Central Michigan; sittin gout transfer year) (PG/2G).

Frosh: Drew (redshirt) (SF) and Crawford (signee) (SF).

That's ten signed players with three open scholarships. No one id'ed for the three openings that I am aware of.

boy seeing them lined up reminds me of how soft our incoming seniors ended up being during final streak and final loss. DE the man for most part but still only 6'5" needs more help in middle. JJ not as good post back slam, JB used to be his shot was his calling card, seems to have lost that, MM certainly less impressive toward the end. And RL who I thought could be one of the all time great SLU bigs by senior year reverted to deer in the headlights out matched by any real skilled giants we see on other teams. Sounds kind of negative but........

any word on whether Duff will get his name on the back of his jersey next season?

we'll know after the academic decathlon between sean duff and daniel lisch to decide who gets the spot. and if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive sundays until a champion can be crowned.

I remember Majerus saying Manning had more "NBA potential" than anyone else on the roster as a freshman. It seemed like an odd comment at the time, since Majerus himself never gave him anything more than garbage minutes, and seemed even odder this year when his hand-picked replacement put Grandy Glaze ahead of him in the pecking order. He can block some shots, but if there was really some huge untapped potential there it's hard to understand why he would be allowed to basically idle for two whole seasons. In particular, if there was really the possibility that he would be distinctly better than Loe in the paint.

we'll know after the academic decathlon between sean duff and daniel lisch to decide who gets the spot. and if no clear winner emerges from all of this, a two-man sack race will be held on consecutive sundays until a champion can be crowned.

And if there is any attempt by either party to cheat, especially with my wife who is a dirty dirty tramp...and I am just going to snap

Maybe he could just change his last name to Daly or Gehlen and wear some of their swag from a couple seasons back...

You're woefully behind on being a fan. Maybe read about the team on this board....or something.

No need to be an azz. I don't live on this board and only get info via streaming STL sports talk from 3000 miles away. They rarely discuss SLU recruits or roster depth. Thanks to those that responded intelligently. It confirmed what I thought I knew which is that there's not much to be excited about and that there's a HUGE recruiting job ahead. I'm concerned with Crewes as a recruiter with so many spots available.

No need to be an azz. I don't live on this board and only get info via streaming STL sports talk from 3000 miles away. They rarely discuss SLU recruits or roster depth. Thanks to those that responded intelligently. It confirmed what I thought I knew which is that there's not much to be excited about and that there's a HUGE recruiting job ahead. I'm concerned with Crewes as a recruiter with so many spots available.

LA doesn't have cable or Internet?