Honoring Majerus

I loved this guy. Great coach. Loved what he did at Utah. I think what he did there had a significant impact on Utah getting into the PAC-12. Many times he was one of the first coaching names that came up when Oregon was looking for a coach. People in Eugene loved this guy. You're luck to have had him as a coach.

I loved this guy. Great coach. Loved what he did at Utah. I think what he did there had a significant impact on Utah getting into the PAC-12. Many times he was one of the first coaching names that came up when Oregon was looking for a coach. People in Eugene loved this guy. You're luck to have had him as a coach.

Classy. And we agree. Good luck to your team today, just not too much luck.

anyone who quotes Keats on here is OK with me. But we're still going to have to spank you guys, sorry.

RM was a kind of savant with the round ball, all this is due to his hiring. Everyone here knows that -- and if his magic got Utah into the Pac 12 and the final game of the tournament, perhaps his legacy will get us into -- ??

anyone who quotes Keats on here is OK with me. But we're still going to have to spank you guys, sorry.

RM was a kind of savant with the round ball, all this is due to his hiring. Everyone here knows that -- and if his magic got Utah into the Pac 12 and the final game of the tournament, perhaps his legacy will get us into -- ??

Well as far as the spanking goes, I think this will be a low scoring game where 10 points will be a big lead. So I don't see any spanking going on. If either team gets a big lead its going to be tough to come back. Ducks need to limit turnovers and shoot better outside against Saint Louis. We play good defense for the entire game, rebound, control the paint and we should be very tough to beat.

Appreciate the kind words. Stay classy, it's appreciated.

Wonder if native Eugeneian Brian Conklin will be in the stands???

I would doubt it. Conk headed to New Zealand to get ready for his professional season a week or two ago. Flights from NZ to the US take a long time and can't be cheap. Did see a tweet from him the other day where he noted that if he had taken a redshirt year, he could be playing for SLU against the team he grew up watching.

Wonder if native Eugeneian Brian Conklin will be in the stands???

It's really frustrating when in state talent leaves. Kevin Love, Kyle Singler, Danny Ainge and yes guys like Brian Conklin as well. I mean come on, Oregon has a very small population base we should keep local talent!!

I would doubt it. Conk headed to New Zealand to get ready for his professional season a week or two ago. Flights from NZ to the US take a long time and can't be cheap. Did see a tweet from him the other day where he noted that if he had taken a redshirt year, he could be playing for SLU against the team he grew up watching.

False. With Conklin the Bills would have gone undefeated in conference play, and would be riding a 20+ game winning streak into March, as a 2-seed.

False. With Conklin the Bills would have gone undefeated in conference play, and would be riding a 20+ game winning streak into March, as a 2-seed.

I was thinking the same thing as the Mojo. If Conklin had been with the Bills this year, everything would have been different.