Kwam is back

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/slu-s-mitchell-all-the-way-back-ready-to-lead/article_49e39820-d78f-5d48-89cf-9576f7917ea5.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

“I’m at the point where as I get closer to Thursday’s game, when shots need to be taken, I’m going to be the person to take those tough shots,” he said. “Being an experienced guy, the same guy as last year. I’m happy to make those tough decisions.”

"HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE"

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/slu/slu-s-mitchell-all-the-way-back-ready-to-lead/article_49e39820-d78f-5d48-89cf-9576f7917ea5.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

“I’m at the point where as I get closer to Thursday’s game, when shots need to be taken, I’m going to be the person to take those tough shots,” he said. “Being an experienced guy, the same guy as last year. I’m happy to make those tough decisions.”

I would follow KM3 to the gates of hell. He is an assassin. He lives for March.

All good things in this article.

Kwamain is the MAN!

Since he came back, I think with the Savannah State game things really picked up. I was really worried during those give-me OOC games, things just did not look right. Had sloppy passing, players screens were weak, etc.. That all seemed to change when he came back in the line-up.

Its leadership!

hahahahaha after the first sentence i was already saying HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE. exactly five of those motherfuokers.

i'm continually impressed with kwamain. his public demeanor belies how gotdamn tough, driven and charismatic he is. (his stuttering and whatnot, but fuok that, BO GOTDAMN JACKSON was a stutterer) i've no doubt he was upset at first with the injury and then said, "none of it matters, march is all that matters." so he took his time, eased back into it, let his teammates shine when they needed to, and now that it's rush hour, he said, "alright, back seat. i'm driving now."

You really saw him starting to reignite that killer instinct this weekend against vcu. Oh, you're giving me two inches of space and I'm five feet beyond the arc? (splash) *****, I'm kwam.

Well said!!!

You really saw him starting to reignite that killer instinct this weekend against vcu. Oh, you're giving me two inches of space and I'm five feet beyond the arc? (splash) *****, I'm kwam.

I started to see glimpses of the old KM during the Butler road game and I thought the last game at the Fetz we really saw the old KM and it carried into the A-10 tourney. The LaSalle game was close at half, but KM came out in the second half and absolutely dominated on senior day. It was awesome.