C7 meetings vs. Conclave

C7 meetings vs. Conclave  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Its a big week for the Catholics, which closed door meetings are more important to you?

To the 7 who voted for the conclave: Now that you've heard the news, do you feel your reaction was as strong as it will be when the full list of teams joining the Big East is announced? Be honest.

To the 7 who voted for the conclave: Now that you've heard the news, do you feel your reaction was as strong as it will be when the full list of teams joining the Big East is announced? Be honest.

They just thought they would go to hell for not choosing the conclave option.

I didn't vote either way but since they picked a Jesuit I was actually much more excited than I originally anticipated. However: Big East > Argentina

It's cool that they chose a Jesuit. I'm not the religious sort but have always admired the Jesuits.

[wah, wah, waaaaah!]

Ha. Two out of three ain't bad.

Point is, there's a lot more at stake for me personally with this Big East announcement. And apparently 90% of other people on this board.

Son of Italian immigrants. You get partial credit.

That's all I can ask for. Plus, my friend who lived in Buenos Aires for a year said it's basically an Italian city.

"Partial credit" - haven't heard that one since my Catholic high school days.