Hello St.Louis Fans

Good to see your team doing well and good luck in the Big East. I know we both lost to Xaiver and wanted to know what happen in your game. I know in our game the guys were flat for the 1st half along with Xaiver mucking the game up but the officiating was very inconsistent. Xaiver could hack away in the first but we get called for touch fouls in the 2nd. What happened in your game because I am trying to prove to some tiger fans that we do not suck because we lost to X even though we should of stumped them to begin with.

One of our top scorers went 0-15 from the floor. Combine that with a number of things... including X's adjustments on defense in the second half, the fact that their arena is generally an exceptionally difficult place to play anyway & it was senior night with the crowd pumped to the max trying to beat a ranked "rival" opponent, and some of the most homecourt-biased officiating I'd ever seen, and you have yourself a loss.

Frankly I'm surprised the Bills were able to take it into overtime, with the amount of things that were going against us.

Hopefully we can regroup as we hit the homestretch of the college hoops season.