Who's going to Xavier?

bills10

I know it's looking ahead a few games, but a group of four of us will be going to the X game on March 6. Is anyone else going? Will there be a SLU reception? More importantly, we are going to be 3 rows behind behind the X bench. My parents were there for the UD game, and it is constant screen time. i gotta plan big here. I will be bringing my Billiken flag, but we also will need signs. I need some inspiration from you all so that this can be epic.

I'm going. I live in Cincinnati and I went to the Dayton game last year. My son and I were literally on the floor behind the bench. He had to sit on my lap to see the game! BUT, In the past the Xavier game tickets were not as good. I am going with the alumni tickets but I have no idea how good the seats will really be.

I emailed the lady at that link. She said the reception is just $10 at the door if you dont need a ticket. Includes dinner and drinks. Very good deal, and good chance to hang out with other fans before the game. Are any of you gonna be there?

Sign wise, we need to have at least two. Something haveing to do with breaking their home win streak last year seems fitting. Any other ideas?

I emailed the lady at that link. She said the reception is just $10 at the door if you dont need a ticket. Includes dinner and drinks. Very good deal, and good chance to hang out with other fans before the game. Are any of you gonna be there?

Sign wise, we need to have at least two. Something haveing to do with breaking their home win streak last year seems fitting. Any other ideas?

Did she say where specifically this is being held? The north (flat) end of Cintas has windows you can see from the seats; those lead to a banquet room they set up with and tables before games for season ticket holders. They can buy food, beer, etc. in there. I'm not sure where else in Cintas they'd have set aside for the SLU group.

New to the board. Lifelong Dayton Flyer fan but headed to SLU next year for school. I will be at Xavier rooting on the bills. I hate X and would love to finally walk out of the SINtas center a happy man. Go Bills- Beat X

The Billiken reception at Xavier last year (I did not go, buddy went from Cleveland) was likely in the same rooms mentioned above by bills10. Reported good food and a great deal. Receptions usually end before tip. Went to the one at Temple and we were outside in the general area of the lower concourse in a poled-off area (Liacouras Center was not "spacious" on the main concourse and rooms were more suites on the mid-level and occupied by Temple season ticket holders), felt as i f"on display."

Am going to Gerorge Washington game Sasturday. There, local reception is in McFadden's which is on Pennsylvania Avenue, a short, ten-minute walk to the Smith Center. Reception starts at 2 and game is at 4. Meg Connelly does a great job; Annalise Pivin is doing this year's DC gig.

Conference rooms 4 & 5. She did ask me to provide the names of those traveling in my group beforehand.
The Billiken reception at Xavier last year (I did not go, buddy went from Cleveland) was likely in the same rooms mentioned above by bills10. Reported good food and a great deal. Receptions usually end before tip. Went to the one at Temple and we were outside in the general area of the lower concourse in a poled-off area (Liacouras Center was not "spacious" on the main concourse and rooms were more suites on the mid-level and occupied by Temple season ticket holders), felt as i f"on display."

Am going to Gerorge Washington game Sasturday. There, local reception is in McFadden's which is on Pennsylvania Avenue, a short, ten-minute walk to the Smith Center. Reception starts at 2 and game is at 4. Meg Connelly does a great job; Annalise Pivin is doing this year's DC gig.

Thanks for the info, guys. I was planning on just walking up but I'll shoot her an email. I already have tickets for my whole group and just want to go to the reception.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SLU2017" data-cid="346915" data-time="1361972010"><p>

New to the board. Lifelong Dayton Flyer fan but headed to SLU next year for school. I will be at Xavier rooting on the bills. I hate X and would love to finally walk out of the SINtas center a happy man. Go Bills- Beat X</p></blockquote>

Leave your Dayton at home when you move in.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="SLU2017" data-cid="346915" data-time="1361972010"><p>

New to the board. Lifelong Dayton Flyer fan but headed to SLU next year for school. I will be at Xavier rooting on the bills. I hate X and would love to finally walk out of the SINtas center a happy man. Go Bills- Beat X</p></blockquote>

Leave your Dayton at home when you move in.

-listen to 05 on this one

Do you really list one of your interests as "Flyers"?
-I didn't notice that, kid is pushing for being banned after one post

-youth is wasted on the young

Geez, dudes. Relax.

Lifelong Dayton Flyer fan but headed to SLU next year for school.

See you at the reception.