RPI Updates

SLU7881

At 18-5:

Lunardi/ESPN: 56 but an 11th seed. He's usually right about who gets in, within one or two teams each year.

Pomeroy: 36

CBS: 56

Sagarin: 34

LaSalle ahead in most of these polls so while all the remaining wins are huge, this is the one we need most, in my opinion.

As someone said earlier - we are in the meat of our conf schedule so our RPI should start getting better with games against LaSalle, Butler, VCU and Charlotte. St. Joes and GW won't hurt either.

agreed we played Fordham on the road and won but our RPI dropped. Richmond on the road helped 6-9 rip spots, depending on which site you look at. Our worst game going forward will be against St. Joe's at home, playing VCU, Charlotte, Lasalle, Butler on the road will all help. Per RPI forecast prior to yesterdays game we had a 67% chance of having an RPI of 43 or better. If we get through our last 7 games with only two losses the RPI should be in the 30-20 range....

agreed we played Fordham on the road and won but our RPI dropped. Richmond on the road helped 6-9 rip spots, depending on which site you look at. Our worst game going forward will be against St. Joe's at home, playing VCU, Charlotte, Lasalle, Butler on the road will all help. Per RPI forecast prior to yesterdays game we had a 67% chance of having an RPI of 43 or better. If we get through our last 7 games with only two losses the RPI should be in the 30-20 range....

What will it be if we win all these games???

At 18-5:

Lunardi/ESPN: 56 but an 11th seed. He's usually right about who gets in, within one or two teams each year.

Pomeroy: 36

CBS: 56

Sagarin: 34

LaSalle ahead in most of these polls so while all the remaining wins are huge, this is the one we need most, in my opinion.

I am expecting the Bonawelders to do us a favor Ash Wednesday evening. The Explorers will be sorry they discovered Oh-le-in.

Warning....do not read this post if you believe ....it is hard being a Bills fan.

OK dreamers...I fired up the computer...poured in some blue Kool-Aid and asked what would happen if we won the remaining games .....under my rankings we are currently 28th

Through the end of the season ....17th

with an A-10 tourney sweep...............11th

This makes some huge assumptions which would all have to be met....this would be extremely difficult if not impossible

1...win all remaining games and the A-10 tourney

2...no teams on the list move from their current positions (not likely)

3...we win every game by the projected spreads (not likely)

For those that are still drinking and dreaming, it is possible to finish even higher than 11th, if we all the games by big margins.....leading to a 2nd seed in the Dance

The preceding post has been for thiose who believe .....it is easy being a Bills fan..

For the rest of the Bills fans you may now continue reading........

Warning....do not read this post if you believe ....it is hard being a Bills fan.

OK dreamers...I fired up the computer...poured in some blue Kool-Aid and asked what would happen if we won the remaining games .....under my rankings we are currently 28th

Through the end of the season ....17th

with an A-10 tourney sweep...............11th

This makes some huge assumptions which would all have to be met....this would be extremely difficult if not impossible

1...win all remaining games and the A-10 tourney

2...no teams on the list move from their current positions (not likely)

3...we win every game by the projected spreads (not likely)

For those that are still drinking and dreaming, it is possible to finish even higher than 11th, if we all the games by big margins.....leading to a 2nd seed in the Dance

The preceding post has been for thiose who believe .....it is easy being a Bills fan..

For the rest of the Bills fans you may now continue reading........

Thank you, just refilled my blue kool aid pitcher. :D

That was such a gutsy win yesterday my ur*&e's blue. Richmond finally got back their best player, who didn't play against VCU and LaSalle, and we still got out of Dodge w/ a W. These kids are feeling it and they like the feeling. The biggest thing we've got going for us is it's just never one guy... it's the whole fricking team. I'm a little toasty this afternoon, but I'm saying we're going undefeated the rest of the way to Brooklyn. Anything can happen in a conf tourney.

That was such a gutsy win yesterday my ur*&e's blue. Richmond finally got back their best player, who didn't play against VCU and LaSalle, and we still got out of Dodge w/ a W. These kids are feeling it and they like the feeling. The biggest thing we've got going for us is it's just never one guy... it's the whole fricking team. I'm a little toasty this afternoon, but I'm saying we're going undefeated the rest of the way to Brooklyn. Anything can happen in a conf tourney.

I am expecting the Bonawelders to do us a favor Ash Wednesday evening. The Explorers will be sorry they discovered Oh-le-in.

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, you poor misguided soul, we don't need help right now we just need to win out the regular season which we are very capable of doing.