Jett on KSDK

I was watching KSDK news live last night, and before going on a commercial break, they said that they had news about Billikens basketball and Jordair Jett. As a longtime fan, I instantly feared the worst, that we were going to lose JJ for some reason. It was a painfully long couple of minutes before they came back and ran this very nice feature on JJ. I cannot explain how relieved I was, contemplating our conference season without JJ was not fun!

Go Bills!

Love the fact that the piece on Jett shows no actual game footage of his defense, fantastic drives and finishes to the basket, or assists this year. All of it was practice footage. BUT the next segment was on the guard at Mizzou and all the footage was game footage of him.

there's truly no one on this year's team that you can't love. all good kids that work hard and seem to genuinely like and respect each other. and they're damn talented, too. fuok all these other teams with their assh0le thugs and idiots. i think we have a lot of kids that could be absolute stars on shittier teams (past bills teams or other teams in general) but i'm glad we've got 4 or 5 guys around 10 pts/gm. and outstanding defense as well. we'll know soon whether or not that was just us playing cupcake teams or if we're really that good, but i don't remember old bills teams consistently blowing out the teams we were supposed to.

i have a lot of favorites on this team, but jordair's always stood out as somebody you just want to cheer for.

jett has proven what a fabulous athlete he is (i still cant get that one near alley opp he barely missed a couple of games ago when i hear his name. wow he was up there). but what i admire his strength and heart and hustle more than anything. not that other billikens dont have the same quality, but jordair seems to have somehow gotten in the heart and hustle lines a couple more times than anyone else. he is one tough kid, that reminds me of the jeff harris's, anthony bonner's, carlos mccauley's etc that were about way more than the box score. he has without a doubt become my favorite billiken over the last few years.

jett has proven what a fabulous athlete he is (i still cant get that one near alley opp he barely missed a couple of games ago when i hear his name. wow he was up there). but what i admire his strength and heart and hustle more than anything. not that other billikens dont have the same quality, but jordair seems to have somehow gotten in the heart and hustle lines a couple more times than anyone else. he is one tough kid, that reminds me of the jeff harris's, anthony bonner's, carlos mccauley's etc that were about way more than the box score. he has without a doubt become my favorite billiken over the last few years.

+1

Our guards have been making many excellent entry passes this year, the kind that a big just can't fail to catch and put home. JJ really excels at this, and his five assists in the first half of the NM game were just things of beauty.

Every time I go to or watch a game with someone who doesn't follow SLU basketball, he's the guy the ask about. Every. Single. Time. It's impossible not to keep an eye on him at both ends of the floor when he's out there, given the degree of intensity with which he plays. My only possible nitpicks with his game are FT shooting (54% this year) and turnovers, but he's got almost as many steals as turnovers - not to mention a 2:1 assist:TO ratio - and his FT shooting was clutch in the Tournament last year. Hopefully he finishes strong in that department and has a second straight season of improvement over the prior season. I love guys that fill the stat sheet all the way across and he never does it quietly.