Attendance

Westy03

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mb, all i know is that my 25th year of season tix is this year and i never once thought about dropping out. i have been discouraged and upset plenty of times and let the powers to be know, but never turned my back on the program. and by the way i traveled A LOT early on in my career. from 88 till 93, i had a sales territory of chicago to green bay that had me out of town about 3 weeks a month. i actually scheduled my visits around billiken games in those days to insure i got to see as much of the billikens as i could.

didnt become a banker till late 90's.

C'mon, Roy, what do you know?

I have traveled extensively, an AA multi million mile Platinum card holder, 40-60% travel for over two decades for my career and still was a season ticket holder for 15 yrs, made as many games as I could, took the kids when they were interested.

You sit on your butt in a bank in Bellevile, well rested, take a nice lil drive to the games. Yes you travel some... but no comparison.

And you... join the Billiken Club, smooze with the members, SLU staff, etc, and conveniently get some bank customers. Sweet setup. Good for you.

But "know the shot" before you write crap like this, you were wrong and I am giving you a receipt.

oh-so-you-love-your-boyfriend-cool-story

where is the free parking? can you park across from field house?

Depends somewhat on competition for spaces from Grand Center events. You can get free street parking (on undesirable streets) north and east of the field house area. Or arrive early to eat and feed the meter only enough to last until 7pm.

Depends somewhat on competition for spaces from Grand Center events. You can get free street parking (on undesirable streets) north and east of the field house area. Or arrive early to eat and feed the meter only enough to last until 7pm.

Laclede, in the middle of Harris Stowe and Sigma Aldrich, is "undesireable"?