Great win, but

Great win but I worry about playing only 8 guys. And Barnet played less than 10 minutes. Manning needs 10 minutes a game and Barnet hopefully can play better and get 12 minutes or more. We need at least 9 guys getting minutes or our guys will wear down.

BIG, quality win against a top 20 team... by 14, not a fluke. Solid win.

The kids showed a lot, you have to be pleased with this, KM is back but not 100%, he looks ahead of schedule.

All is good... do not worry, "the rotation" is fine.

Barnett frankly is ninth man in. Manning is eight. I thought under the weather still too but in reality, I didn't see him being in a favorable position match-up wise. Both Kirk and Bairstow were more Loe-esque bigs and perimter players. Kirk had a few nice moments in the second half but more on the mobile side. On the offensive end, their defense was leaving Kirk as the flyswatter in the paint. Loe's ability to shoot made him have to come out more and cover and it appeared their defense is/was designed to challenge the guards to drive and meet big Lex on the blocks. Manning would have been stationary down there and allowed Kirk to actually cover two guys in the general area.

All in all,my only negative outside the first five minutes of the secon dhalf was Crews again disdaining the use of a timeout. Still, that was a stretch if anything.

i checked all the "top 25" teams that played yesterday to see their "9 man rotations".

amazing results. here are the top 25 teams that played yesterday and the number of players that played and saw at least 10 minutes of play:

pitt - 8 players

cincy - 9 players

Mich st - 7 players

Minn - 7 players

new mex - 7 players

k state - 8 players

syracuse - 9 players

indiana - 7 players

iowa - 7 players

gonzaga - 7 players

north carolina State - 6 players

note to steve the tool bar is not available when i post in chrome. i tried to bold syracuse and cincy to show only 2 of the top teams were utilizing at least 9 players and could not

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WVBilliken" data-cid="334061" data-time="1357012379"><p>

Great win but I worry about playing only 8 guys. And Barnet played less than 10 minutes. Manning needs 10 minutes a game and Barnet hopefully can play better and get 12 minutes or more. We need at least 9 guys getting minutes or our guys will wear down.</p></blockquote>

Your post should have ended after two words; great win. Now we are going to pick apart how we beat top 20 teams!?! You f'ing moron.

note to steve the tool bar is not available when i post in chrome. i tried to bold syracuse and cincy to show only 2 of the top teams were utilizing at least 9 players and could not

Second. Plus note all the improperly generated "blockquote" code some folks are still getting.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="WVBilliken" data-cid="334061" data-time="1357012379"><p>

Great win but I worry about playing only 8 guys. And Barnet played less than 10 minutes. Manning needs 10 minutes a game and Barnet hopefully can play better and get 12 minutes or more. We need at least 9 guys getting minutes or our guys will wear down.</p></blockquote>

Your post should have ended after two words; great win. Now we are going to pick apart how we beat top 20 teams!?! You f'ing moron.

At least we should be beating more of them this year.