Cory Remekun

The Billikens were able to play the Golden Eagles close last season, when Marquette advanced to the Final Four, by containing All-America Dwyane Wade. SLU was the only team to hold Wade to fewer than 10 points, and the Billikens did it three times in two years.

If I'm playing Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat in the next round, I'm signing Josh Fisher to a contract now.

I never thought RL's release was slow in the past. A lot of times it was catch and shoot. I don't know what his problem his right now, but he needs a game where he breaks out and goes on a tear. 6'11 perimeter guys don't get their shots blocked.

another thing that bothers me about 2012-13 rob loe, does anyone else think he doesnt appear to have much body definition? is this guy lifting any weights? i know he sure ends up on the floor a lot under the basket. again, shouldnt a junior have (look at the body transformation of evans) gained a little muscle in three years time?

another thing that bothers me about 2012-13 rob loe, does anyone else think he doesnt appear to have much body definition? is this guy lifting any weights? i know he sure ends up on the floor a lot under the basket. again, shouldnt a

junior have (look at the body transformation of evans) gained a little muscle in three years time?

Backhand ran out of his supplemental supply from Mexico in the offseason. All was used on Evans.

Rob is a guard trapped in a big man's body. It is frustrating to watch him under the basket when he tries to softly lay the ball in(sometimes getting blocked)instead of getting off the ground for a dunk. JM and CR know how and that is why both should be given playing time over RL.

Why is everyone shitting on Rob Loe in a thread titled Corey Remekun?

Thus far, Corey is most improved player from last season. His low post repertoire still leaves something to be desired, but he's clearly our best big man and he was dearly missed against Santa Clara.

Even a game like Wednesday, his stat line isn't that impressive, but did well guarding Tony Mitchell in the 2nd half, had a brilliant hustle play where he forced a turnover in the backcourt, came up with a huge block late when SLU was up only 1, and then came up with a critical offensive rebound and putback to break a 59-59 tie with under 2 minutes to play.

Corey is the unsung hero of this team.

Why is everyone shitting on Rob Loe in a thread titled Corey Remekun?

Thus far, Corey is most improved player from last season. His low post repertoire still leaves something to be desired, but he's clearly our best big man and he was dearly missed against Santa Clara.

Even a game like Wednesday, his stat line isn't that impressive, but did well guarding Tony Mitchell in the 2nd half, had a brilliant hustle play where he forced a turnover in the backcourt, came up with a huge block late when SLU was up only 1, and then came up with a critical offensive rebound and putback to break a 59-59 tie with under 2 minutes to play.

Corey is the unsung hero of this team.

In one of the road games (can't remember which one) the play by play guys were gushing about Corey and said he would be a factor in conference play. I can see Corey's confidence grow in every game. He doesn't have the best touch from 7-8 feet, but hopefully that will improve.