LISCH COMMITS!!!

bluejayboy said, "thought there might be a strong push by ND at end - but they backed off as they have higher profile kids coming in for visits and my understanding is that KL had fallen off ND's radar"

not true at all. brey has been in constant contact with kevin and kevin was scheduled to visit this month. it was soderberg that talked the lisch's into dropping "notre dame off the radar".

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

roy couldn't help himself from responding...

of course brey has been in contact...

but ND has some very high profile kids on the line (frasor, ayers - just landed luke zellar) i think that KL may be a plan B for them based on the kids brey is in on...

that and maybe the family did tell em to back off.

thanks for responding in the fashion i knew you would...

glad to see you are still stalking me as well posting my picture on your posts. you are one sick pup. how long do they let you on the computer at the "house"?

surely you notice i respond to quite a few posts. not just your nonsense.

glad to see the creighton choir boys have been playing again. looks like the view of creighton being as good as their all-time best player, would take them might have been right. what altman "reaching" now for characters to try to compete with siu?

korver is the best creighton player i ever saw. is it just coincidental that the bluejay run has stopped now that he is gone?

if trying to keep the likes of you off the board by combatting your negative attacks against the billikens qualifies as my own kingdom, so be it. i dont hardly see where it is My fiefdom" as you put it.

i chose to combat your constant putdowns of the billikens and you then try to make me look stupid and mock my with my picture on your posts and your patronizing comments towards me personally.

you are right about one thing, i dont like you. you have always went out of your way to shove the recent creighton success down our throat and defend the most overated coach in billiken history whenever spoon is attacked. i chose to take the opposing view and that makes this board my kingdom?

no, you are the sick one. otherwise as a bluejay fan, you wouldnt bother with making your presense known here with the constant rain on the billiken's parade you insist on taking every time you visit. even today you couldnt just visit and congratulate the billikens on kevin's commit. you had to throw water on it with the snide notre dame remarks that arent even true. so i threw back nasty comments about your jays. when you treat the board right, i will let your jays and spoon alone, but until then, i will shove it up your a$$ every chance i get.

have a great day pyscho.

wrong again (as usual)

you tried to find something negative about my original post as you always do.

i posted congratulations to the bills and to coach brad - i never mentioned CU - you did.

as for the ND bit - that was INFORMATION...and some speculation on my part (that ND would make a push) - but the FACT is that they are in on higher rated kids. that KL appears to be a plan B for them - you have such thin skin that you can't take anything but puppy dogs and sunshine here.

get over yourself. you seem to think you are the only bills fan - and that many of us somehow aren't worthy. Maybe the nextime I get a solicitation by mail or phone call from the Bills AD - i will send Joanne a nice reply that says Billiken Roy says I am not good enough to be a SLU donor and that they should try and make up the diffenence in what I have donated the last number of years from you.

yeah send them my picture. you probably have it on your stationary anyway.

nope - charges will be dropped.

mr deren was defending himself. it will come out once all the interviews are done. however note to the wise - if you are going to try to start something with someone - don't do it to a guy who is 6'9 250 and stronger than an ox.

as i said - barfights happen - i have been in a few. don't know too many people that haven't been in a scrape or two.

I've been to my share of bars over my career (as I used to work for A-B in my St. Louis days) and I can honestly say that I never have gotten in a fight while drinking at a bar, and I don't consider myself a wimp.

hey - i'm not saying its a good thing...

but when the facts come out - deren will be exonerated.

but to ask you a question - no one has ever tried to start S**t with you in a bar? some people won't stop - and will attack since they are stupid and liquored up - especially when dealing with somone who has some notoriety (a la mr. deren).

the proper answer - good for you.

that was usually my MO hitting the bar - there were instances where some hassling was pointed my way. scrapes happen i guess.

young mr deren is a high class kid though - academic all district - dean's list kid - comes from an excellent family. would have been the last guy i would have expected for getting his name in the paper this way.

I do not recall DP verballing before the spring signing deadline for TF's class....I recall Brad finishing off with Bryce and TF, but TF seemed to be last. Polk may have,as you say, I just do not recall that.....Either way the point is we are not scrambling to find a player who was released from another school, a player just out of the military,a player who just qualified, but rather, hitting the ground running with our #1 priority right out of the gate. Well done Brad and Staff!!!

But the Billiken Roy picture is giving me the willies. I've enjoyed discussing Creighton athletics and wish the Jays well. I'd like to see us play a home and home. As to Roy, he is the perfect homer (although old fashioned enough to grate on modern basketball sensibilties where bigger and stronger is better.) Your picking a fight with him on this board is a losing proposition. He isn't always fair or right and he'll defend the Bills against all threats real, perceived, or just plain imagined. You're starting to sound like a too-bit impersonation of Triangle and Too, with out the somewhat interesting quirky language. Dump the pic, ignore him, move on. How will the Jays be this year? That's a topic we can all discuss and enjoy. If Roy chimes in asking "why the hell are we discussing Bluejay athletics here?" Ignore him.