Grantland's NCAA Preview: 'Dangerous Outsiders'

One of the more badass Billikens previews I've ever read:

http://www.grantland...erous-outsiders

Better than this one I found???:

One day, Kwamain Mitchell was walking around and farting in butt land. He farted so loud that like twenty people barfed, and it was super gross. Kwamain laughed and said "OMG LOL noobs." Then he got his skateboard and ollied off this hot *****'s ****, and everyone clapped so hard they died.

Our hero Kwamain looks at all the people his bodacious ollie killed. "Buncha noobs," he said, awesomely. "I'm not sorry. They were lucky to live even two seconds, or two weeks on the same planet as me." Mitchell flipped the bird at a nearby cat and skateboarded off to Chaifetz Arena ollieing off countless titties on the way, and when he got to the FETZ he dunked like 40 times with his hustle.

During the game against against BUTT(lol)-ler Kwamain looked up and saw that the entire crowd was zombies. Furthermore, all the Butler players were zombies too! Fart zombies. "Weaksauce," Kwamain muttered heroically. "Guess I've gotta pwn these turds."

With that, Kwamain unleashed the most hellacious beef ever. It burned a huge hole right through the ass of his pants and made the ground around him black with asssh (ass ash). It smelled like a thousand rotten eggs on top of a million rotting fish sitting out in a swimming pool full of the greasiest baby ######. Just as he would block a players shot out of an arena, he blasted hot gas out of his ass to save America.

At first, the zombies loved it. After all, we're dealing with fart zombies. "This is a good fart," said a zombie. "No, this is a great fart! The best fart ever!" said another zombie. "Oh no, guys! I think the fart is TOO good!" said a smart zombie.

It was true. The zombies were going crazy, killing each other so they could have more of the fart air for themselves. In the end, there was only one zombie left.

"My name is Zombie Boss," said Zombie Boss. "Your beef was so rank it made me hard as a ######en rock. Out of respect, I will grant you one wish... before I KILL YOU."

Kwamain stared straight at the zombie. Was Kwamain scared? ###### no, you idiot. Kwamain thought for one second and said, "Okay, Zombie Bust (lol). Here's my wish: That you get all my farts you want!" Kwamain turned around, aimed his awesome fart cannon directly at Zombie Boss, and melted his whole ###### upper body with a white-hot assblast. The last thing Kwamain saw was Zombie Boss's lips burning on the ground as they mouthed "Thank you."

"You're welcome," said NCAA champion Kwamain Mitchell. Then he left Butt Land forever.

Shane Ryan is my idol. Having just seen "Les Mis" for the 6th time I can relate to all his quotes and how they refer to the teams. Let's just hope that those Roughneck Billikens are "Master of the House"!!

Shane Ryan is my idol. Having just seen "Les Mis" for the 6th time I can relate to all his quotes and how they refer to the teams. Let's just hope that those Roughneck Billikens are "Master of the House"!!

6 times? I'm a Phantom guy myself ;) going on 8 times in 8 different U.S. cities :)

Better than this one I found???:

One day, Kwamain Mitchell was walking around and farting in butt land. He farted so loud that like twenty people barfed, and it was super gross. Kwamain laughed and said "OMG LOL noobs." Then he got his skateboard and ollied off this hot *****'s ****, and everyone clapped so hard they died.

Our hero Kwamain looks at all the people his bodacious ollie killed. "Buncha noobs," he said, awesomely. "I'm not sorry. They were lucky to live even two seconds, or two weeks on the same planet as me." Mitchell flipped the bird at a nearby cat and skateboarded off to Chaifetz Arena ollieing off countless titties on the way, and when he got to the FETZ he dunked like 40 times with his hustle.

During the game against against BUTT(lol)-ler Kwamain looked up and saw that the entire crowd was zombies. Furthermore, all the Butler players were zombies too! Fart zombies. "Weaksauce," Kwamain muttered heroically. "Guess I've gotta pwn these turds."

With that, Kwamain unleashed the most hellacious beef ever. It burned a huge hole right through the ass of his pants and made the ground around him black with asssh (ass ash). It smelled like a thousand rotten eggs on top of a million rotting fish sitting out in a swimming pool full of the greasiest baby ######. Just as he would block a players shot out of an arena, he blasted hot gas out of his ass to save America.

At first, the zombies loved it. After all, we're dealing with fart zombies. "This is a good fart," said a zombie. "No, this is a great fart! The best fart ever!" said another zombie. "Oh no, guys! I think the fart is TOO good!" said a smart zombie.

It was true. The zombies were going crazy, killing each other so they could have more of the fart air for themselves. In the end, there was only one zombie left.

"My name is Zombie Boss," said Zombie Boss. "Your beef was so rank it made me hard as a ######en rock. Out of respect, I will grant you one wish... before I KILL YOU."

Kwamain stared straight at the zombie. Was Kwamain scared? ###### no, you idiot. Kwamain thought for one second and said, "Okay, Zombie Bust (lol). Here's my wish: That you get all my farts you want!" Kwamain turned around, aimed his awesome fart cannon directly at Zombie Boss, and melted his whole ###### upper body with a white-hot assblast. The last thing Kwamain saw was Zombie Boss's lips burning on the ground as they mouthed "Thank you."

"You're welcome," said NCAA champion Kwamain Mitchell. Then he left Butt Land forever.

SO YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WON THE CONTEST ON DEADSPIN

http://deadspin.com/5917858/we-have-a-winner-for-the-dumbest-story-ever-written-about-derek-jeter-nsfw